Strange occurrences with electronics

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rajczel

Strange occurrences with electronics

Post by rajczel » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:21 am

For probably a year now, I have been experiencing some strange things with my ipod. The volume with turn up & down on it's own - sometimes violently other times just a slight change in volume, it pauses, & will also sometimes fast forward or rewind songs own it's own. At first I thought maybe it was my cell phone interfering with my ipod. I started keeping them separate many time in completely different rooms and it would still happen. Mostly it will happen when I'm in meditation/prayer or deep in though. Although when I had a friend staying with me, sleeping on my floor, for a few weeks it didn't happen once.
I have asked many of my friends who also have ipods if this has happened to them and it hasn't.
Has any one else experienced this? Does anyone have any thoughts on what is going on?
I'd love to hear people's thoughts!

whyte.witch

music and lights

Post by whyte.witch » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:47 am

HI! :smt006

Yes I too have heard that a lot of supernatural situations occur through electrical signals...

When my father died he left behind his beloved stereo.  :smt020 During the day, and sometimes night, it would suddenly turn on and the volume would go up or down quickly... i even rememeber physically battling with the volume nob and feeling the pressure being applied to it. Very strange but not disturbing because I knew exactly what it was about. My father loved his music and couldnt work without it... perhaps he was telling me to get off my ass and get some work done  :smt005

I also find lamps and lights (especially street lights) can go crazy... when  my life it crazy... not sure if that can be considered a message but more me sending out certain frequencies perhaps.

Anyone else have stories?>

WW

remusa

Strange Experiences

Post by remusa » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 am

I had tvs turning themselves on when I was in college, but it stopped until a few months ago, and now it is happening again. This time, however, they sometimes turn themselves off as well. In addition, there have been times the channel changes on its own.
I have also had doors open (although they were locked) when I looked at them, so with me, it is not strictly electronics. Doors have also locked and unlocked themselves. I know, because I always check before leaving. My roommate in college noticed the same thing.
I have no explanation for what is happening.
:smt102
Blessed be.

rajczel

Post by rajczel » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:05 pm

Thank you for sharing your stories! I love hearing them. Do you think that, in cases like mine or remusa's, that it's our own energy, guides, or spirits?  I've also had my bedroom door lock on me, so I was locked out of my room, then later unlock it's self.
whyte.witch you're story about you're fathers stereo is great; such a nice feeling knowing that those we love are still with us!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:19 am

I have quiet a few of these... I have to change my light bulbs at least once a month... and I buy the energy saver ones that are SUPPOSED to last like 10 years.... (they last longer than the cheaper ones and I am not changing light bulbs everyday.... What a pain!!) My cell phone likes to die on my after it is fully charged... and it turns off sometimes with out reason... Also when I have it the screen goes black, but if D takes it. It will work fine for him all day long...

Also sometimes my computer screen will go fuzzy and then clear... I've had light switches turn off or on, I've also had doors open or close... and unlock by themselves... The tv doesn't get left out either.. apparently any thing electric around me is subject to it... (also this has happened in all the places that I have lived... so it isn't the house... or in this case my apartment) *shrugs* It doesn't bug me as much anymore, but it drives D crazy!! *smile*

rajczel

Post by rajczel » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:24 am

It's so nice to know there are other people experiencing the some of the same things as I am.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:51 am

*smile* Yeah I know what ya mean... it makes ya seem less crazy... LOL

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”