Little Girl of the Piano

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

britishfish

Little Girl of the Piano

Post by britishfish » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:42 am

Hello, as most of you know, I have a great amount of gifts. I came to the understanding that one of this is paranormal experiences and communication with spirits. I was playing a 100 or so year old piano in my garage when I felt a special feeling when I listened and played a song. It is a song called “First Love” on Finale Fantasy VIII that my friend wanted me to play. The song is quite full of emotion. I played it with my all exerting emotions as I played. The piano seemed to harmonize with me as I began playing and then, all of a sudden it seemed as if my hands were not doing any work! I instantly came to the end of the song and felt of the piano. It seemed to have an air of spirit about it. Soon, I realized that a lady that played that piano all through her life was with the piano. Through the song, she grew, and when she reached the end, she departed. I really think that this is a great experience for both me and my friend and hope it happens again. I love playing piano and I love it even more when spirits aid. It brings a since of companionship to me. I really think that I should keep the piano and hopefully, the spirit will guard and guide me.

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:52 am

I don't know why...but I think there was also a connection in that song :)
can you think of somthing about that song and the feeling you got while playing it that was...in common? Any thoughts that passed through your mind?

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”