Mystic mist shape

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:19 am

I see angelic wings ............

marie clay

hey

Post by marie clay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:19 am

i can see a horse. a unicorn perhaps? looks like one. can see wings and a horn

happi

Post by happi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 pm

its clearly a horse i could see the eyes nose etc

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:33 pm

I can see the horse.  It looks like a winged unicorn.  And I can see the face/possible vase as well.  Though, I'm not sure how that relates to the unicorn.  I get a slightly rainbow-like sense with it.  Is it just me?

believer

mist

Post by believer » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:08 am

A year or more later, I was cruzin the site and clicked on your photo, and felt compelled to write and was wondering if anyone else saw the face, kind of looks like a female with dark hair.  It is to the right of the mist in the leaves of the trees.  Parallel to the horse head.  I was staring at the photo trying to see the horse image when I located the face and then couldn't get past it.  Am I crazy?

believer

mist

Post by believer » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:09 am

A year or more later, I was cruzin the site and clicked on your photo, and felt compelled to write and was wondering if anyone else saw the face, kind of looks like a female with dark hair.  It is to the right of the mist in the leaves of the trees.  Parallel to the horse head.  I was staring at the photo trying to see the horse image when I located the face and then couldn't get past it.  Am I crazy?

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”