my very first paranormal experiance

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

my very first paranormal experiance

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:45 pm

i've had many more since this experiance but i wanted to share this one:

well my first experiance was actually when i was 9 years old and we went to clean my moms friends house with a bunch of her other friends, as soon as we got there i felt like i didnt belong there something wanted me to stay out of the house all together, but i ignored it and the feeling went away. We were cleaning and all of a sudden one of my moms friends tripped and her glasses went flying off her face but we didnt know where it landed, so were looking for it and all of a sudden i find it under the dresser and i gave it back to her, as soon as i did that one of my moms friends said "that wasent under there when i looked...." and i could tell everybody was getting scared which had me starting to get scared and then someone announces that there was a demon in the house Blink and after someone said that i felt a presence just enter the room and get right up into my face, i tell ya it scared me so bad because i knew it was evil it felt evil and did not want us there. The entire time we were there(we ended up staying a couple of hours for some odd reason) it kept messing with me it singled me out more then anyone else, i kept seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye but when i went to look straight at it nothing was there! We went down to the basement which had this eerie cold feeling to it, it wasent pleasent because even with the light on down there it was still dark, there were boxes in one of the basement corners and it had a feeling like something was under there and if someone moved them something would have popped out at us. i dont remember much after that  i probably blocked it out or something but for the next couple of weeks i refused to sleep in my own room alone, but after that i was fine and i got really intrigued by the paranormal.   a few people wonder how i got into the paranormal by something that scared me so badly and i really dont know, it just got me really interested

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:10 pm

wow what an interesting experience u had...thanks for sharing your story...i see spirits alot because im very mystical and spiritual and very intuitive...and thats why im so into the paranormal...much love and huggies :smt007

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Wow, that was really interesting to read, thank you for sharing it with us. I got into the paranormal to learn that I wasn't crazy. I've been seeing things and hearing things since as long as I can remember. So I needed to validate what was going on in my life.

Nyte

budman200236

pair of legs

Post by budman200236 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:21 am

My cousin and I were riding our bikes out on some dirt road just outside of our little town.  The sun had set and the sky was a deep blue.  We were riding west toward town, you could still make out things from the fading light of the sun.  As we rode, we were about a mile out of the nearest paved road and houses.  I was about ten yards in front.  The I saw something cut across the road in front of me, about 15 yards in front of me.  I came to a screeching halt and my cousin came up along side of me.  I looked right at him and asked "did you see something?"  He nodded yes.  Then I asked him..."ok what did you see?"  He replied a pair of legs running across."  He then asked me...."what did you see." I said "a pair of legs too."  The hair on the back of my neck stood up, and we took off.  We were like "Geez! let's get the heck out of here!"  When we got home we were all shaky and just wanted to lay down and catch out breath before we could talk and tell anyone what happened and why we were so freaked out.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”