Closing doors

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

budman200236

Closing doors

Post by budman200236 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:01 am

Last night after writing about some of the experiences that my family and I have had over the years. I logged off and laid down to sleep.  The doors on my wall locker were slightly open as they are every night.  I laid down after turning off the light, and then just after I started to drift off to sleep...where I felt myself slipping into sleep....not quite awake...but not quite asleep.  I then heard the doors close on my locker.  I opened my eyes and my roommate woke up too.  I thought it was just my imagination.  But I asked my roommate if he too heard the doors close on my locker and he said yes...I thought you closed them.  I said no....so I turn my light on and the locker doors were shut and the padlock was still swinging from side to side slightly.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Oh thats cool....The used to happen at our old family beach house,doors would be opened and closed....It got a little scarey a few times with what went on,even my mother and unty were pretty spun out...And both of them have been around alot of spirit happenings.

Someone always likes to play with my door bell and TV....Im alone so i know it cant be anyone else in my house doing so....

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:09 pm

oops aunty*

Susan86

Post by Susan86 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:09 am

That's not right.. lol i remember something like that happening back home .. it wasn't my door but the one from my parents . . loud enough for me to hear. seriously wouldn't want to go through that again, since i was alone. especially if i visit home. but a lot of other things would happen at every other place i stay at .. seems strange. good luck with that anyway it's not the best situation to be in .. especially if you're on your own, but at least someone was there with u :smt003

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:25 pm

I wouldnt worry about it.. could have been a spirit passing through.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:23 pm

*smile* I used to have someone who opened my bedroom door when i would be walking into my room... right before I reached for the knob... I could always feel him there and would just say thank you and walk in to have the door shut behind me... lol my parents always thought it was weird that I said thank you, when I opened the door... lol they don't believe in alot of the things that I just can't deny... lol when you see people that no one else can... well... tends to make you believe in it... lol

Thanks for sharing!!

Nyte

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”