bright lights

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bee07

bright lights

Post by bee07 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:17 am

last night while watching tv i saw 2 bright lights like orbs ...go across the wall............ it wasnt a reflection of sunlight or anything as it was night time and the light was on....any way ...they went away then a short time later they came back and went across the wall again......... has anyone else had an experience like this and know what they may be ?

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm

i sweetie :smt006  i had an experience like that i saw an orb go across my wall i think thats energy from a spirit...u might have some spirits in your home...much love and huggies :smt007

Phoenix of Light

Post by Phoenix of Light » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:11 am

Hello, I have had many experience like this.  I work with people in my local area who have problems with spirits, and I have seen this alot.  People occasionally seeing orbs in their homes.  It is mainly because this spirit wants you to know they are there.  Have you lost a loved one?  If anyone that you know died in the house this could be it too.  Whateve it is, the spirit really wants your attention, and if you see spirits all of the time, then I wouldn't bother with it.  If you know how to help it, then please pass it on to the light.  That is the polite thing to do.  If you do not, then find someone or PM me and I will try to assist you.  I hope my response has aided you in this.  Have a Wonderful day and PM me if you have any questions.  Thanks alot

Phoenix

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”