Spirit by the roadside

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Spirit by the roadside

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Several years ago, about 4 or 5 years ago, a girl who was sort of friends with my brother (they hung out in the same group at school) was involved in a car accident.  Her boyfriend was driving, he lived, and she did not.  It happened only about 5 miles from our house.  I drive by that spot occasionally, whenever I go the back way to Elk River...Neways, after it first happened I saw a spirit there, by where her friends had set up a cross and flowers and such.  I didn't know the girl personally, but the next day my brother brought home a paper from her wake with her picture on it, and it looked just like the spirit I had seen.  She seemed to be trying to get anyone's attention, as if she didn't konw she was dead and should move on from there.  It is a rather busy road, but I guess no one else saw her.
Now several years later, she is still there.  I feel her presence.  As time went by, she wasn't by the roadside anymore, she drifted back to the treeline where her friends had set up a cross for her, and sat there with her kneeds held up by her chest.  I haven't seen her as of late, but I feel her there.  I drove by today and felt her there.
Do you think I should do something!?  And if so, What is it exactly that I should do!?  I never knew the girl, but I feel bad that she's still there where she died after all these years.  Any input would help, thanks! :)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:57 am

have you tried to do some EVP work while your at that spot? maybe you can ask her some questions and try to find out why shes still there, i have a feeling she might be very confused as to what happened to her and shes not sure what to do

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:00 am

I am new to this, so I don't know what "EVP work" is.  Also I have never actually gone to the spot, I only drive past it.  As I said, it is a busy stretch of road, and the area kind of creeps me out.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:33 pm

EVP stands for Electronic Voice Pneominia and its where you get out a tape recorder and ask questions and play it back later on if you hear anything else

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Oh, I have heard of that technique, but never knew the name to it.  No though, I have never tried it.

bee07

Post by bee07 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:47 am

hello bandit..... i have just come across your post............ how exiting for you to come across a spirit...........
                  what you need to do next time is get out of your car............... and go and sit near to where you have seen her when you drive past............... go there......... talk out loud if you wish and say  hello .... and say her name........... ask her if she understands she was in an accident................ close your eyes for a few moments...then open them............ tell her it is time for her to go....and that there is a light for her that only she can see ...and to go to it...and it is safe there...it is where she must go to now........... then stand up and go to your car................ and drive away...........

sometimes when people die they dont understand they are dead and sometimes they know they are dead but are afraid to cross over ...mostly because it happened suddenly and they feel they have not finished there life plan on earth.....  ........... so i think it is your duty since you can see her is to go to her and talk to her ........... its ok and you will be ok............ after this is done you will feel elated and happiness will cross your heart ....

tarottart

spirit by the roadside

Post by tarottart » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:06 am

Perfect answer whoselinebabygirl. I think that's exactly what she wants, just someone to acknowledge her and make her understand she's no longer with us.

tarottart

roadside spirit

Post by tarottart » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 am

Sorry bee didn't seeyour post but this is exactly what she needs isn't it.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”