A New Spirit

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angelleeca

A New Spirit

Post by angelleeca » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Ok well for the past few days I’ve been seeing a new spirit. I have seen things before; my house has always had its own air of spooky. But this spirit is new.
The first time I saw it I was sitting on my couch, directly looking into the hallway. I was on my laptop just surfing the web, and out of the corner of my eyes I could see things move. This happened on or two times. The best way to explain it was it seemed like a mouse was running on the floor. So I thought little of it. Then the next day I saw the same things again but later that night I saw a human shaped figure at the end of my hallway. Now the hallway isn't that long and it has plenty of light in it. After I saw it I blinked and it was gone. Now this happened a few more times but the figure moved. It was the same shape same everything.
So last night I told the spirit that if it wanted to talk to me show up in a dream, I would not freak out in my dream, like I would in real life.
So last night the figure appeared in my dream.  This scared me so bad I woke up.

What could it be? Why in my dream. I've said that to other spirits and i never once remember them entering my dreams.

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Why were you afraid? Did it say or do something negative?

I have visits often in my dreams but they have never been negative.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:46 am

Perhaps this one needs something that it thinks you can help it with, which is why it is so persistent. Also next time you invite someone to do something you should make sure that it is something that you can handle.... it probably was upset that you freaked out after saying that you wouldn't. They do listen.

angelleeca

i didn't feel safe

Post by angelleeca » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:56 pm

well in the dream I didn't feel safe thats why I freaked out.
I had just been chased by a dog that tryed to eat me, and then I saw the spirit. I felt as though it was going to 'fly' at me and try to attack

angelleeca

i didn't feel safe

Post by angelleeca » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:56 pm

well in the dream I didn't feel safe thats why I freaked out.
I had just been chased by a dog that tryed to eat me, and then I saw the spirit. I felt as though it was going to 'fly' at me and try to attack

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:09 pm

maybe its trying to get you to help it and by going through your dreams he/she is telling you to LISTEN!!

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 am

it is just a spirit that talks to you in diffrent mediums so just try and say hello and see where the relation ship goes then

tarottart

Post by tarottart » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:53 am

:smt006  Hi, it wouldn't hurt to maybe do a little psychic protection first if you were having a bad dream also.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:56 am

Tarottart is right.  Shielding is very important.  There are some great guidelines in creating a shield for yourself if you don't have one already.  It's important to have in everyday life, really.  Like the others, I can tell that this spirit really wants to talk to you.  I can't tell exactly what it is, but that it seems like it's very important to the spirit.  It can be difficult to calm yourself down in a dream.  I tend to snap awake when something freaks me out, lol.

wraithhurler

Post by wraithhurler » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:20 am

hello,
wow. that almsot fricky when i have a spirit in my dreams. once in a while i would be dreaming i am i my room and be very scared or be somewhere eles and scared. i would sometimes be pull out of my dream and be paralyzed and see a shadow and sometimes be hearing sounds. a couple of times i would feel like someone is on my bed but i cant see it. i wonder if it was a dream going to a dream or what was happing is real.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:24 am

Oh, spirits will visit you either in sleep or while you're awake.  It seems pretty common when you're in bed.  Typically you're alone, and they can try to contact only you in that case.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:32 am

Are you doing something new, pursuing something new in your life?
If so, you may have a new Spirit Guide.
I would say this one is trying to share something with you.
You may have a more defined or totally new psychic/spiritual gift.  This Spirit may be trying to talk with you about it.
Set good realistic boundaries and then find the time to sit down and talk with this Spirit.  
If in your heart they feel safe, keep talking with them and find out what is going on.
I learned a long time ago, a persistent Spirit is going to get the message to me, one way or another.  
I just listen now.  It's easier.

Oh, yes, I have asked a Spirit Guide to leave and asked for another one to replace him.  I was not comfortable with him.  I also do set some boundaries.  They are respected unless there is something that I just have to know NOW.  I also have had unsavory Spirits come to visit.  I have sternly asked them to leave.  They did, no problem.

Just be clear whether this is a scary one or one who just scared you.  There is a difference.

wraithhurler

Post by wraithhurler » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:10 am

i have been having these dreams since i was nine or ten. but one point of time when i move here in CA i was having them a lot and they started to get fewer over time. and know the dreams just go once in a while.

thank you for your advice i would shure try it.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”