paranormal state

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

paranormal state

Post by taraprincess » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:13 pm

anybody watch the show paranormal state... it is such a great show...its like ghosthunters but its college kids that are experts in paranormal acitivities helping people that have problems with ghosts in their homes or businesses...i watch it every week...much love and huggies

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:10 pm

I watch it when I can. However, hubby likes the spanish soap operas on Univision and the one he watches religiously just happens to air at the same time as Paranormal State. So I try to catch up on the episodes when A&E re-runs them through the week. I too like the show. It is one of my favorites.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 pm

cool im glad u like it...i always catch it every week...awesome show...much love and huggies

kurukulla

Post by kurukulla » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:50 am

i watch the show and enjoy it however i believe most of it is staged.  what is unfortunate is that this was a legit student org at penn state but A&E has over produced and over hyped it.  honestly Ghost Hunters is a bit more scientific although way less dramatic.  While i do believe that there is some activity happening in some of these homes, i think a lot of it is stretched by A&E.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:49 pm

A&E could possibly be looking for ratings.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:09 pm

hi kurukulla i agree with u and j&a hernandez i watch ghosthunters and paranormal state... anything to do with paranormal and its on tv ill watch because im so into the paranormal...and i do like ghosthunters better it does seem more realistic...and paranormal state does seem too dramatic as i compared the 2 shows...and it could be possible a&e could be looking for ratings... ghosthunters was the first one on tv...and i like the ghosthunter guys and gals better...much love and huggies..

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:43 pm

i watch it whenever i remember its on lol i have a terrible time with that, its a good show though!

Mer06854

PEN STATE

Post by Mer06854 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 am

I do watch this show, It is a great show.  Coffee the physic is great too. The one thing I dont care for is Lorraine Warren, she lives here in CT where I am from. She always tends to go to the dark side of things, claims to be sensative, but I dont know.  She is best known for Amitville.  I dont care for her mcuh.

Other shows to watch if you like this.  Most Haunted on Travel Channel, excellent ghost hunting show UK based, TAPS or Ghost hunters they even have an international show.  Lots of options now with paranormal, its wonderful that people are opening up to the idea of something else.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:03 pm

hi mer i agree i like coffee too he is great...and i also dont like lorraine too much...but i watch ghosthunters and ghosthunters international and paranormal state...but ghosthunters is my favorite.....i did check out most haunted on travel channel is was pretty cool....i also like to watch the most scariest places on earth...much love and huggies :smt007

lunastar

Post by lunastar » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:23 am

I do I have always been fascinated with paranormal psychology and the occult...
I would love to be apart of a group like that.

SteadyHills

Post by SteadyHills » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:23 am

I like watching paranormal state and try to watch the new episode every week. I agree it may be hyped by A&E for ratings but still enjoy it.

I also enjoy similar shoes such as Most Haunted :smt103

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”