It happens more and more.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

It happens more and more.

Post by soul_flower » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Things are slowly starting to pick up at my house.....Lately i have been seeing alot more things wizz by in the corner of my eye....It makes me jump because im not expecting it lol.....I have been smelling alot more smells,gorgeous smells,its a female.....I mostly smell the same vanilla type sent,its so calming.......Iv been feeling like someone is here at night most the time,at times i feel very uncomfortable.Things have been moved around the house and my son has been talking more in the morning when he is in his room "alone".There has also been a few times when my dog has been scared to go into another room again,she freaks right out,which is odd....

But last night,or this morning i should say.I went to bed just before 3am as i was feeling to sick to sleep.....I felt fine,normal so to speak,didnt feel i had company.....Then i turned the light off,closed my eyes and thats when i felt something sitting on my legs....It was heavy and it wasnt my dog,she was asleep on her bed and my cat was in the other room....I did think it was my cat so i moved my legs and it just went poof and gone,but my cat isnt heavy at all,he is very lite......I thought,what was that? so then i went back to sleep and before i was actually asleep i felt the same feeling near my arms,i sleep on my side......It was the same heavy feeling so thats when i moved into the middle of my bed lol....

I would like to think it was my grandad....I have been told he comes to visit me at times to watch over me....But in the end it can be anyone....

Tamara :o)

kt010

Post by kt010 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:59 pm

....Lately i have been seeing alot more things wizz by in the corner of my eye....It makes me jump because im not expecting it lol.....
creepy! do you want to get rid of these ghosts? I’ve heard that some people are capable of living with them, only the nice ghosts though.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:22 am

dont worry i believe its really your grandpa watching over you making sure your ok

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:33 pm

kt010 - It isnt that creepy,im starting to get used to it.....But i dont think they are ghosts i think they are spirits for me coming to say hi....But im sure in time i will learn who they are.

WhoseLineBabygirl - Yeah me to,i have strong feelings he has been here lately.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:46 am

Since about 1980, I have experienced many strange things, voices, shadows, things moving in the corner of my eyes. And it is increasing in frequency too! I need to take back 1980, I am a witness to strange things since the early 1960's. Just a few weeks ago, I felt a presence kind of walk into my bedroom just behind me, it was a warm presence. I instantly felt that it was my now past on mother. I think she was checking up on me.

soulbmystic

things go bump in the night!

Post by soulbmystic » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm

I have been on the edge of  hallucination for sometime now because of what i see and feel at times.  If i listened to conventional logic they would have locked me up a long time ago but I know in my heart that I am seeing more "reality" than most want to be aware of.  you have dominion to command and no harm can come to you.  So play with them but don't allow them to attach or posses you.

Blessings

soulbmystic

Post by soulbmystic » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm

I have been on the edge of  hallucination for sometime now because of what i see and feel at times.  If i listened to conventional logic they would have locked me up a long time ago but I know in my heart that I am seeing more "reality" than most want to be aware of.  you have dominion to command and no harm can come to you.  So play with them but don't allow them to attach or posses you.

Blessings

soulbmystic

Post by soulbmystic » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Blessings

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:19 am

Sometimes i think i AM going nuts when odd things happen around here.....But lately not much has been going on as i have pulled away from all this sadly...Hopefuly i can pick it up again and do what i enjoy once more...I dont think im ready to "play" with them so to speak....eek.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”