haunted dolls

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:51 pm

yeah all these stories makes me more afraid of dolls *shudders*

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:13 am

So interesting,they all talk to eachother,cool......I guess if they know you and are like apart of your family then there isnt anything to be scared about....Maybe i have to much of those horror movies stuck in my head or when my brothers used to scare the living daylight out of me....hmmm lol.

starmaster

haunted dolls

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:31 am

Not all dolls are evil but the thing is to know in advance what you are doing. I have studied Voodoo and I had a strange experience. I do believe that dolls can be used for good or evil.

Opera Lover

Post by Opera Lover » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:15 am

The haunted dolls that have have their are 2 of them that are evil. When the evil dolls start making things happen in my home. I just tell them no matter what they do they will not make me afaid of them. If you let evil scare you,then evil has the control. I myself do let evil control me in anything the dolls do or say.

Opera Lover

Haunted Dolls

Post by Opera Lover » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:15 am

The haunted dolls that have have their are 2 of them that are evil. When the evil dolls start making things happen in my home. I just tell them no matter what they do they will not make me afaid of them. If you let evil scare you,then evil has the control. I myself do let evil control me in anything the dolls do or say.

skywatcher3

Haunted dolls

Post by skywatcher3 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:36 pm

I had a dream about a doll once. She drifted off the shelf and followed me around in the air. Her dress was pink. Just a short dream. Never have forgotten it. I was about 5 years old.

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Sat May 10, 2008 3:37 pm

LibB wrote:Hi taraprincess, long time I know I'm really sorry. I'll send you a pm to explain.

Yes to your question. My Grandmother had a voodoo doll. When I was little, I would feel sorry for it having a huge safety pin stuck into it. Once I went to take it out and my Grandmother stopped me saying it wasn't allowed. Anyway when she passed over to Heaven I was given a box of with some of her things including the voodoo doll. I stupidly(maybe not) took the safety pin out, saying it had to be done anyway and that I would prefer it was me not someone else. The demon spirit inside took over my body and that is part of the reason (not all of it) I have gone through so much negative stuff in the last 12 years. I am ok now and getting better all the time to become my sacred self again.
I must admit I never believed that voodoo dolls are as dangerous as they are. seeing them on movies and tv shows. My recommendation is to never touch them and if you happen to have one, respect what has been done and why it has been done. Don't ever remove anything from it. Just put it away somewhere.

Now about dolls, it is usually through the eyes that can make a doll haunted. If the eyes look real. You can always give it the same cleansing you would a human. I have never had a haunted doll. Only seen them in movies. LOL

Good luck with your search I will be interestingly watching this thread.

Libby :smt006  :)  :)  :)  :smt006
oh my God! you got posessed by a voodoo demon ?! how did you overcome that?

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”