Help Crossing Over?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

seadrenea

Help Crossing Over?

Post by seadrenea » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:33 pm

My sister n law recently passed away due to cancer. She was diagnosed last January and died in August (2007). Both her parents have been dead for some time. She came to me for support and hope, of which I did my very best. She was a lover of cats. This is an extreme understatement! Everything she possessed had a cat theme. She owned several cats throughout her life.
Nearing the end, the cancer had spread to her brain. We (her brothers and myself) knew what was coming. As things seemed to progress quickly, I was trying to see or at least have revealed to me that her parents were there waiting to help her cross over. She never thought that she was going to die. She held on to hope that she could gain strength by resting and begin her treatments again.
A few days before she died she began seeing cats everywhere. We assured her there were no cats, (she was hospitalized) and she was amazed we couldn't see them. She wasn't given any morphine or other drugs untill she went to the nursing home. Once the drugs were given the only thing she mentioned were the cats.
Because she was so sick and didn't relize her death was eminant I feel the cats were her guides. Could this be possible? And why didn't this come to me at the time? I would feel so much comfort if someone out there believes this is possible. I have felt I let her down by not leveling with her about her condition.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:06 pm

In the movie "The Mummy" they asked why the mummy guy was afriad of cats.  They were informed that the cat guides the dead to their place and that he would fear them until he was fully restored.

It is a movie I am talking about, but I believe that it is possible and realistic.  The egyptians worshipped cats, and were buried with them whenever possible.  you said that she loved cats, and understatement at best :)  Maybe how we cross over isn't about what religion we believe, but what we believe in and love :)  

I hope that helps :)  At least someone out here belives that it is a possibility~ :)

As for why they didn't come to you, maybe it was simply that they weren't there for you.  They seemed to have been there for her.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Yes, she could have had cats as her guides.  I have elephants around who protect the house.  She also could have been met by cat friends who had crossed over.  

Be aware that when she starts coming back to see you, she may try to let you know she is around by bringing your attention to cats.

seadrenea

Post by seadrenea » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:50 pm

tourbi wrote:Yes, she could have had cats as her guides.  I have elephants around who protect the house.  She also could have been met by cat friends who had crossed over.  

Be aware that when she starts coming back to see you, she may try to let you know she is around by bringing your attention to cats.
Thank you so much! I think she may be doing this exact thing! We live in a remote area. For 17 years we have never seen another cat.(Besides our own). This fall we saw a cat that ran from us and now there appears to be another, possible homeless, hanging about my bird feeding stations. I hope this is so because I have been searching for anything that may indicate she made it over ok.
Thank you again. :smt010

starmaster

Help Crossing Over?

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:40 am

I feel that Cats were her animal guides. In Egyptian  teachings Cats were part of the Afterlife. She may have also been a Egyptian in a previous life time.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:44 am

seadrenea wrote:
tourbi wrote:Yes, she could have had cats as her guides.  I have elephants around who protect the house.  She also could have been met by cat friends who had crossed over.  

Thank you so much! I think she may be doing this exact thing! We live in a remote area. For 17 years we have never seen another cat.(Besides our own). This fall we saw a cat that ran from us and now there appears to be another, possible homeless, hanging about my bird feeding stations. I hope this is so because I have been searching for anything that may indicate she made it over ok.
Thank you again. :smt010
You are very welcome. Enjoy her contacts. ImageImage

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”