Ghost Hunters VS Most Haunted

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

Post by Doe » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:41 pm

I've seen a few of those shows, and they just make me angry.  They (and the viewers) seem to forget that the "ghosts" they're chasing around like a bunch of freaks, monsters, and/or wild animals for the sake of entertainment are the spirits of once-living people who lived, loved, worked, had families, and had feelings.  And the ones the "ghost-hunters" are most likely to encounter (if they really encounter any spirits at all) are the ones who are lost, scared, and confused, and may have died sudden and/or violent deaths.  They need compassion--not a bunch of "ghost-busters" with attitudes, a desire for fame and fortune, and equipment designed to measure the "electromagnetic field".  Sorry to go off on the subject, but it really does sicken me.

I have found that the "fictional" TV show "Ghost Whisperer"--although sometimes over-the-top--does seem to get it right much of the time, and exhibit compassion and understanding.

Just my two (ten?) cents!

Doe

skywatcher3

Ghost hunters.

Post by skywatcher3 » Mon May 05, 2008 4:02 am

That show is a waste of time. Same thing every time. All they talk about is their equipment and what it does in every stupid show. And never catch anything!! Thats my opinion!! Gets boring after awhile. :smt015

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”