Paranormal experiance i had on a hike!

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Paranormal experiance i had on a hike!

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Well i went on a hike yesturday around this huge lake(Burr Pond in Connecticut) and i didnt know this place had any paranormal activity since i've been there lots of times and never experianced a thing! We went on this 3 and half mile hike around the lake(im still feeling it lol) and when we got to a certain part of the lake there was this stone that had this plaque on top that honored a forest ranger and i felt his spirit at the bottom of the rock looking at us and making sure we werent causing any trouble, i believe he may have died in the woods somehow, because nighttime and the word bear pops up so he may have died at nighttime by a bear i could be wrong *Shrugs* then a few miles down the trail my friend said he started to smell the scent of death, when we caught up to him the smell was very strong i dunno how to describe it but it smelled like a mixture of blood and hot air, a person with no abilities would be able to smell it because it was that strong! We then started to feel like we were being watched and then didnt want us there, i picked up that it was an Indian Burial ground and thats where some of them died fighting the people that stole there land, lots of stuff i picked up in that one area. anger, hurt, betrayel, death. lots of death too because i kept picking up on blood everywhere on the ground, in the water, on the trees. It wasent a pleasent feeling and also the feeling of anxiety that wasent coming from any of us it was coming from a spirit or spirits. Then a little up aways I saw a wood cabin and i told my roomate that he looks and he doesnt see anything so i figure he cant see where i pointed so i look and point again but where i saw it before...it completely vanished into thin air. I know i saw it, it was in plain view minus a few trees in the way but i saw it and then it vanished. very weird

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:08 am

Thanks for sharing.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:03 am

Oh thats so interesting...

severdsoul

Post by severdsoul » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:12 pm

your best bet would be to go back and get the name of the ranger, and research him and the area and
see what you can come up with.
Its possible you may find photos of the cabin you saw, as well as more information on the ranger
and indians.  May give you a better understanding on what you were feeling.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:18 pm

well when i get in the mood to go around that place which is 3 miles long i may do that, i'm not good at researching stuff

severdsoul

Post by severdsoul » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Researching the ranger should be easy,  you could possibly even call fish and game or the nationa l parks and get info.
I am betting the ranger info may even be online.
With the cabin it may be a bit more of a research task.   But may be well worth it if you find anything out.

It would be a interesting place to set up and do evp's and photographs and see what you get.

Yea 3 miles is a long walk, i can see not being in a huge rush to get back out there.
sounds like a interesting place though.

believer

parnormal

Post by believer » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 am

If I was there and smelled blood and death...NO WAY WOULD I GO BACK!
Once would be enough!  I may research it from afar!  :smt009

Believer

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 pm

lol Believer it was scary but it really intrigued me more then anything else. hopefully if we go back i'll bring a digital recorder and a camera with me

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”