Can anyone interpret this picture?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

benjamin

why

Post by benjamin » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:41 pm

why do humans always feel the need to explain things in a logical way thinking that is always the truth..the truth is we are in a world that has more supernatural powers than natural...especially in the region this picture was taken...

Vishwas
Site Admin

Re: why

Post by Vishwas » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:45 am

benjamin wrote:why do humans always feel the need to explain things in a logical way thinking that is always the truth..the truth is we are in a world that has more supernatural powers than natural...especially in the region this picture was taken...

Why not benjamin. Why should we not have a urge to explain  & understand  the supernatural, why are we not worth to know the truth, u think we cannot handle the truth??

Anyone will be stupid to say that it might be a bug or a flaw, which caused them to get this pic, & plz dawn i don't want to hear u say that, i thought u were more intelligent than that.

There are lot's of things that ppl can't explain, but that doesn't mean, u can think the first thing to blame it on & say it happened because of this.

I am saying very clearly now, that there are supernatural things, here & we deserve to know the truth. Then only we can spiritually grow & get mukthi from our cycyle of Life.

dawn

Post by dawn » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:27 am

There is no doubt that there are supernatural thing, in the world. But there is logic for very thing.

benjamin

Post by benjamin » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:20 am

Can you logically explain how a spirit being can travel from one side of the universe to the other by simply wishing to be there...

can you logically explain how animals will react to oncoming storm conditions hours before there arrival...

can you locally explain how a twin can feel its siblings pain...

BUT yes if you understood the inner workings of magic and energy then yes you could explain these things but VERRRYY few humans have ever reached that level of understanding...
U have ur answer benjamin, the VERRRYY few humans have atelast understood them, then why can't  we. I for one would like to. Why don't this humans try explaining to others. & are u one of those u have understood, but are keeping quite??

dawn

Post by dawn » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:41 pm

yes benjamin you are right spirit can travel can go any where in the universe, but human can to, it is only the matter of time.
   every thing in this universe is created for human being, and there is logical explaination for every thing.

Sandy

did you enlarge it?

Post by Sandy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:28 am

I enlarged your picture. I can't figure out exactly what this effect could be called. Look at it enlarged, and tell me what you see...

funxsandyx

ghostlyknight

Post by ghostlyknight » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:48 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum and I have been a Paranormal Investigator for 10 years. I have captured images on photo's and EVP's on tape. I do believe that 80% of all paranormal Phenomena can be explained with a logical explanation. It;'s the other 20% that I can not explain that bothers me.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”