Pet Dog spirit joined my family photo

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

Pet Dog spirit joined my family photo

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:41 pm

This photo was taken in 2005 while on a family vacation....Mortimer my daschund of 17 years had traveled to that very same place during his lifetime several years prior to this....when we arrived at this spot we started to talk about him...remembering how much he loved it there...at the time we were not aware that his spirit was with us but i believe that is why we began to speak of our past memory of him....he had been gone from earth for quite some time at this point....but it was the first time we had returned to this vacation spot....when my brother in law wanted to take a picture of us ...we all lined up ....Including Mortimer....When I loaded the pic to the computer I was stunned to see his spirit had joined our family photo...I was..and still am.. ... amazed to see him still shining brightly in our lives....

Can you all see him?
Attachments
tahoe 2005 377.jpg
tahoe 2005 377.jpg (276.22 KiB) Viewed 5329 times

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 am

Oh my goodness that is so wonderful!!!
Thank you so much for sharing it, man I got the happy flutters in my belly - so much love there.
I've always loved dashies - would love to get one :)

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:46 pm

I`ve had doxies all my life...what a wonderful breed  ...they are so loving....I was thrilled to see his spirit in the pic...he really loved it there....I think that is why he returned in spirit to join us...:)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:35 am

That's beautiful.. :-)

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

thank you....so sorry for the slow response my computer was sent out for repair and needs to be sent out again....i miss being away from the board

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm

You're welcome.. Oh your computer is giving you trouble,not good.. I know what you mean by missing this place.. :-)

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 am

That is an incredible story...Thanks for sharing.  I still miss my "passed on" furry friends...and talk about the stuff they did often....It's nice to "see" yours hanging around.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Thank you all so much....my computer seems to be up and running now...thank goodness!....i just recently came across a book about animals/pets and heaven...cant recall the exact title...but it was written by Sylvia Brown....sounded like a good read...I have several of her other books...they are all quite  enjoyable...Peace my friends

myssjayd

Post by myssjayd » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:33 am

Wow, that's wonderful. I wish I could see my animal companions that have passed away. When I looked at the picture I imagined the dog to be orange with long ears. I looked up what daschunds look like (I don't know anything about breeds expect golden retrievers, pit bulls and maybe 2 others) and the dog looked exactly what I pictured in my head. Your dog's energy must be really shining through the picture.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:31 pm

yes that description accurately describes Mortimer.....he traveled across the country in life to frolic in that location...and it seems he traveled across the mystical realms to be with us again when we returned to that beautiful place!

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Usually a spirit still lingers in the Etheric plane because they have missed their opportunity to cross over the light. They canot come back to the etheric world when they cross over.

It is a beautiful thing that your pet is still loyal to your family. Usually spirits stays back in the etheric realm because they feel attached to a place or certain people.
Note: The etheric realm is an exact copy of the physical plane (our plane of existance) only in the etheric plane everything is made out of energy. Usually this energy can be viewed by those with ESP, and in some cases, spirits can also be caught on camera (like yours)

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 pm

hmmm not sure if i agree with that....animal spirits cross over and can come back in spirit to visit...i know many of times where i felt his presence simply riding in the car with me....something he loved to do in life...people cross over and visit in spirit and i believe animals do the same....

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 am

I actually took that info from a book about ghosts and spirits. Written by Mary Ann Winownski. You might not have felt your pet's presence before because it could have strayed out and visited other places, and later came back to your family. Ghosts have the liberty to go wherever they want, like us.

Lady Solstice

Post by Lady Solstice » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 am

I believe its not the actual spirit that stays on this realm but what u see in the picture is the essence of ur doggies energy.  His "soul" for the want of a better word has crossed over, but his essence, or his energy, stays with you. Speaking about him, brought that energy out and was captured on the picture.

this is what i believe anyways,.. but we can all have a different opinion .. thats what makes us so interesting :)

peace love and light.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:16 pm

I believe that when we have a thought or a memory about some one who as passed be it human or animal it means that the energy or spirit is close by and with us...interesting that we were talking about Mortimer at the same moment we took the picture and his image showed up in the photo...he was right there with us...in my opinion a ghost is an entity that has not crossed over  and a soul or spirit energy has crossed over yet is still free to travel and visit all the universes including our own....thanks all for your interesting and thought provoking words....I appreciate all your inputs and opinions...peace be with you my friends!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”