photo ......does anyone get any impressions?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angel_TruthSeeker

photo ......does anyone get any impressions?

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi,
I took this photo about 1 year ago.  There seems to be an image and an orb around my niece.  Can anyone assist with any impressions they get from this?  She constantly talked to her "friends" when she was there with us and we have since moved.  We all had some "strange" happenings while we lived there but this child seemed to have a direct connection.  She talked "children" quite often.

The second one is of a painting i took a pic of.  Can anyone give me their impression of this one as well.

NOTE:  These were taken with different cameras.  The only ones that have these "flames" on them are the photos of my niece and this painting.

Thanks for any help.

Blessings
Attachments
Emani.JPG
photo
Emani.JPG (21.29 KiB) Viewed 6272 times
Angels j and roz painting.JPG
painting
Angels j and roz painting.JPG (34.15 KiB) Viewed 6272 times

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:35 pm

camera malfunction

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:56 pm

You don't find it interesting that is a painting of an angel?
23 lies you told.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:21 pm

its interesting but your camera just farted up on you, thats all

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:03 am

Yes i have to say  Lens flare

severdsoul

Post by severdsoul » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:03 pm

I would suggest changing your memory stick or flash card if your camera has one.
Its common for a memory card to wear out over time and malfunction. One of the common
things is that it has a green tint effect on the picture.

I would go with camera malfunction.  I think your memory card or camera is not erasing all of
the older photos that you have taken.  I enlarged the one with niece in it,  looks to me like the remnants
of a photo of a building.
I see you are using a Kodak camera with picture maker 3    
Kodak is usualy a decent camera, i would check into a new card.
Attachments
pic.gif
pic.gif (94.55 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
"I dont know what your problem is, but it bet there is medication for it"

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:18 pm

severdsoul wrote:I would suggest changing your memory stick or flash card if your camera has one.
Its common for a memory card to wear out over time and malfunction. One of the common
things is that it has a green tint effect on the picture.

I would go with camera malfunction.  I think your memory card or camera is not erasing all of
the older photos that you have taken.  I enlarged the one with niece in it,  looks to me like the remnants
of a photo of a building.
I see you are using a Kodak camera with picture maker 3    
Kodak is usualy a decent camera, i would check into a new card.

That looks like a bookshelf to me, not buildings. And in regards to a memory stick, data is stored in bits, so how would remnant data be retained and intermixed with current data. Data is not split. It's assigned in blocks of bits depending on the data type. Malfunctions to memory cards or digital cameras would also result in consistent changes I believe, since it's mostly software  and hardware (light sensors) driven (as opposed to film exposure). Correct me if I'm wrong. That's just been my understanding.
awarenessoftheheart.com

severdsoul

Post by severdsoul » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:49 am

very well could be light sensor,  there were no details as to the frame rate and other settings on the photo.
So cant realy see what was happening there.
 True they are stored as blocks of bits, its a weird occurance with the meory cards, although usualy only in the
ones that are very wore out.   thats why i said it could be not erasing all the data, seems as though the
image in question is the only part of the old photo that was left.

Could very well be a book case, hard to tell, although there are unusual angles at the top, espicaly the top right with what looks like a 4:12 pitch and the rest are flat.  may never know what it was.

could be any number of issues with the camera or the memory stick, but as far as paranormal, i'm not so sure.
ive studied many photos and evp's and this one looks to me like a camera malfunction.
although a interesting photo none the less.

I'd be interested in hearing more history of the house and surroundings, as well as any unusal occurances.
I have seen photos that look a lot less like paranormal turn out to be quite interesting cases after research.
"I dont know what your problem is, but it bet there is medication for it"

Son of Rah

Post by Son of Rah » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:49 am

I think you should listen to what the child is saying, as from what I have heard children often see things that we don't ie auras, ghosts or spirits etc as their minds have not been fully corrupted by the education system so I think its fair to say that there is some kind of entity there and seen as alot of different people have experienced something those feelings should not be discredited as our feelings are our connection to the spiritual realm.

I am surprised how some people can just dismiss what has been wrote without taking into account their reason for being on this site anyway Angel truth seeker I think there is nothing to be afraid of as they are probably watching over her like guardian angels which means she is probably has a certain role to fulfill but thats just what I think you have to go with what you feel.

With Light & Love

Son of Rah

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:55 am

Of course it could be just the camera, but I think the one with the girl in it may have a guide around her.
Just my feel for it.
D

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:49 am

I work with cameras a lot, and if you notice, the lights are in the same spots on both photos. It's the camera. I'm sure you wanted it to be something para, but it isn't. I didn't feel anything. I'm usually the first to feel something.

A para photo will have either faces easily seen in the background, lights that are very uncommon to see, or impressions of a human form of some kind.

luisa8195

My Impressions on each photo

Post by luisa8195 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi there! It seems we're from the same neck of the woods in this massive universe.  I was browsing the forums and your post stood out for the fact that my daughter also talks to her "friends."  However, I also sense when they're here;  even if she's not.  It seems her bedroom is the Gateway or "Partyroom" as we like to call it around here.  I've taken photos and have captured some pretty interesting visits (later to be posted).  Anyway, as for your photos?  The "Painting" photo has a silhouette of a woman with long straight hair (about half way up on the right).  Also in that photo, there's an orb in the upper right-hand corner.  I don't feel any negativity in this photo.  Just because the color red appears, it doesn't mean evil.  Spirits come in many colors.  I fell peaceful when looking at it.  Now, for the "Imani" photo;  if you look directly behind her towards the left edge of the photo, you'll see a "face" horizontally looking at her. To me, this is an older figure (could be a guide), male.  Does Gabriel have a significance? Now, I'm not a medium or anything, but that name was the first name that came to my mind while looking at the photo.  Just my impressions.  Peace and Light Around You Always! Lisa
Fear of the unknown is merely just a fear of exploration.  Exlporing the unknown simply manifests the unknown into known reality.

myssjayd

Post by myssjayd » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 am

Wow, I would say whatever it is, it's pretty powerful. That's definitely not just a lens flare. Like you said, it was taken with two different cameras. It seems to me that someone/something is watching over your niece, which is a great thing. Perhaps later in life she will have some sort of psychic/spiritual ability. Whatever it is though, the impression I got is that it's a very strong, powerful force/energy that wants to be recognized.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”