Go to Bed

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sheepdog

Go to Bed

Post by Sheepdog » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Hope this is in correct section. Sorry if not.
This happens quite regular. Last night, yet again.
I go to bed, usually before my wife, when my wife gets into bed, certain routine. Sits on edge of bed, undress, nighty out of draw etc.
Feels as if my wife has sat on bed, up and down standing sitting again etc. Getting undressed, nighty on etc, then getting into bed.
Nothing wrong with that you say. But!
Quite often it wakes me, and I get up to go to toilet. I then find that the lights , and the dog, are still on downstairs, I even hear my wife talking to the dog. Downstairs. So who / what got into bed with me?
This has happened, not every night, but, very often, over about the past 12 yrs. Even after a house move of over 60 miles over 3 yrs ago.
Does not bother me, think it bothers the wife more. Getting into bed after a ???? on her side.
Cannot remember when exactly it started, But.
Thought I had had it, a crash, about 12 yrs ago. I walked away from it. Remember thinking, this is it. BUT quick thinking, etc I missed the head on truck, ran along grass on right hand side, hit road works sign, could not see. managed to keep on verge. Hitting the car from other direction that turned on to grass verge on their left.
Any ideas about my bed partner.?
Whatever, not as cold as my wife.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 pm

Definitely a doppleganger.  When one experiences something like a life threatening event there is a strong possibility that such "creatures" are attracted to you.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”