Does the byrth place and childhoud make the paranormal abilities grow!!

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Amon

Does the byrth place and childhoud make the paranormal abilities grow!!

Post by Amon » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:16 pm

Well i have a theory... i've talked with people that moved in to my city(no name) and there abilities have grown stronger.... my theory isn't complete yet. As far as my english goes sorry:D!!!

misty-midnightrain

Hmmmmm

Post by misty-midnightrain » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:14 pm

I do not think in my opinion that any certain place would have more people that are more psychic because of where they are from. But who Knows I could be wrong.

misty-midnightrain

What do you Think

Post by misty-midnightrain » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:15 pm

:smt017

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:02 am

Maybe if u were born in Lemuria or Atlantis in one of ur past lives. :).

Tish

Post by Tish » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:33 pm

:smt006  Hi, Amon!

Well, we talk about things like ley lines that follow energy paths, linking "sacred sites"; and positive/negative energies that seem to vary from place to place, so perhaps your city is in a place that gives more positive energies and so encourages spiritual growth and ability.

I have not especially heard of such a thing before. Has anyone ever tried to study how psychic ability varies from region to region of the globe? As far as I understand, it has up to now been assumed that variations in this regard (if there are perceived to be any) are due to the culture of the people being more or less accepting or encouraging of such things.

I do not know. Good question, babe!  Anybody else?

Amon

Study time!!

Post by Amon » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:09 am

i'm gonna study my city's geographical position, maybe il find something!! wish me luck :D

Danny

City affecting Paranormal

Post by Danny » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:19 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tish

Post by Tish » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:24 pm

:) I do wish you luck, Amon!

In your quest for information, find out also as much as you can about the underlying geology: elsewhere I posted some information about how I encountered a huge crystal that had been made into a lamp, and the stunning energy it radiated.  Perhaps there is some similar quality here, encouraging spiritual/psychic development?

Let us know what you find out!

Amon

nothing yet :(

Post by Amon » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 pm

I heard of some energetic altars all over the world,  something like the cinese enegetic points north-south-west etc. I don't remeber where i've found that article, but i need it for my search ... on google i din't find nothing, did someone else heard of a thing like that or has a link to an article pls post here :D

thank you!!!

viroscan

Post by viroscan » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:55 am

Well i did a little research on this I found it intresting.

I found this to be intresting [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line] lots of reading there but there is some good info

Here is a good read to mabey grasp the origins of the perception that a  paticular place holds more power than others. theres also alot of other good info on this site www.sacredconnections.co.uk/holyland/EarthEnergies.htm

Here is a good read I imagine i only got to page 12 but i may read the rest www.prohypnosis.com/sed-chp2.pdf

According to Paul Devereux[www.pauldevereux.co.uk/], it was the Englishman Alfred Watkins who had an epiphany while  reading his map that made  him come up with the idea of ley lines. But it was the occultist Dion Fortune in her 1936 novel The Goat-Foot God  who implied the idea that ley lines were "lines of power" linking prehistoric sites and other ancient routes to them.

Here is a huge data base of haunted places. I dont know they mabey related to some form of energy patterns www.theshadowlands.net/places/

Ley lines have been known in modern times to be a source for UFO sightings, ghostly activity, and various other anomolies, but i also believe that different  towns can be a source for extra or less energies and contribute to more people being attuned and unattuned as there are towns that produce many artist's or many scientists so why not one that produces more esoterical people.

I hope those links help

MsBlanch

Post by MsBlanch » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 pm

I tend to agree with Tish, there are locations that appear to 'enhance' abilities.  Look for natural energy generators - water falls, under ground springs, etc. - also take into consideration power plants - some sites have energy generators which might highten our natural abilities.

Cassadaga, FL is an area considered to have a vortex - a Spiritualist Camp picked for the energy of the site.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”