Tell me if you see what we see??

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sandy

Tell me if you see what we see??

Post by Sandy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:16 am

The man of my life loves to take pictures... I have this black stoned necklace wich has a weird story that goes with it...
Anyways, we were looking at the pictures enlarged and that one jumped out... There is a man's face in my necklace... If you look closely, you will see the man with some kind of a smile (looks like Jack nickleson) Lol

Anyways, I'm opened to all comments so don't be shy...

The little story goes like this: I buy the necklace in 2002. I didn't know the man I have at the moment in my life existed. I bought it because of the onyx and around it there are sssss all around it. When I meat Martin (my husby) His nickname was MX. He had that nickname for 20 years now...
One day playing with the necklace, I look in the back and there it is MX in silver. It's written MX!!! So that felt weird...  Anyways have fun!!
xsandyx
Attachments
SUNP0052.JPG
the necklace picture
to look at it, stand back from the screen.
SUNP0052.JPG (93.48 KiB) Viewed 9001 times

narf

Post by narf » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:21 am

hey guys,
its hard to say. its like a can see something but its  more like a face on an angle and i cant see a jack nicolson resemblance or a smile in fact, more of an open mouth.
its hard to see with the refection of the flash on it. id love to see it in person though.
narf

maplewoman

Post by maplewoman » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:54 pm

I can see a sombre face with a cross for a nose and wrinkled lips, hard to say if there is any current meaning.

narf

Post by narf » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:13 am

hey guys,
thanks for the close up.
i can totally see the face your talking about and why you say it has a jack nicollson resemblance.
i once has a friend who was very into gems,stones,nature and nature spirits. she believed that these spirits(if you will)were not in the same dimension as us.elfs,fairies,nimphs etc. anyway, if your open to such ideas maybe something like that is going on in your stone. she also believed that say if you owned a crystal and wore it all the time or meditated with it ,stuff like that, that over time as you change and develop so does the crystal. maybe someone was very close to this stone once, passed away with it on,who knows?
either way i thought you might be interested in these ideas.
narf

starmoon

Post by starmoon » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:31 am

Hi Sandy, hope you don't mind I crop the image. I apply filters trying
to see something. Well, I cansee something resembling a face. It is
a nice necklace eh.

daggy

Post by daggy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:03 pm

hi just was playing with some more filters and there are even more faces to be seen if you look closelyImage
Attachments
sunpinvert.PNG
sunpinvert.PNG (236.95 KiB) Viewed 3203 times

investigator1

Post by investigator1 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:18 am

MATRIXING is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct. For example, in the discolorations of a burnt tortilla one sees the face of Jesus Christ. Or one sees the image of Mother Teresa or Ronald Reagan in a cinnamon bun or a man in the moon.

Under ordinary circumstances, MATRIXING  provides a psychological explanation for many delusions based upon sense perception. For example, it explains many UFO sightings, as well as the hearing of sinister messages on records played backwards. MATRIXING explains Elvis, Bigfoot, and Loch Ness Monster sightings. It explains numerous  religious apparitions and visions. And it explains why some people see a face or a building in a photograph of the Cydonia region of Mars.

Under clinical circumstances, some psychologists encourage MATRIXING as a means to understanding a patient, e.g., the Rorschach ink blot test.

Astronomer Carl Sagan claimed that the human tendency to see faces in tortillas, clouds, cinnamon buns, and the like is an evolutionary trait. He writes:  

As soon as the infant can see, it recognizes faces, and we now know that this skill is hardwired in our brains. Those infants who a million years ago were unable to recognize a face smiled back less, were less likely to win the hearts of their parents, and less likely to prosper. These days, nearly every infant is quick to identify a human face, and to respond with a goony grin (Sagan 1995: 45).

I think Sagan is right about the tendency to recognize faces, but I don't see any reason to think there is an evolutionary advantage in seeing replicas of paintings, ghosts, demons, and the like, in inanimate objects. There is, of course, an evolutionary advantage in seeing images of dinner or predators against a varied environmental background. There would be no advantage for, say, a hawk to be dive-bombing shadows on rocks, however. It seems likely that the modern mind is making associations with shapes, lines, shadows, and the like that are connected to current desires, interests, hopes, ganesh in a potatoobsessions, and the like. Most people recognize illusions for what they are, but some become fixated on the reality of their perception and turn an illusion into a delusion. A little bit of critical thinking, however, should convince most reasonable people that a potato that looks like the Hindu god Ganesh, a cinnamon bun that looks like mother Teresa, or a burnt area on a tortilla that looks like Jesus are accidents and without significance. It is more likely that the Virgin Mary one sees in the reflection of a mirror or on the floor of an apartment complex or in the clouds has been generated from one's own imagination than that a person who has been dead for 2,000 years should manifest herself in such a mundane and useless fashion.

Sandy

Post by Sandy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:10 pm

MATRIXING is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct. For example, in the discolorations of a burnt tortilla one sees the face of Jesus Christ. Or one sees the image of Mother Teresa or Ronald Reagan in a cinnamon bun or a man in the moon.

As you answered, We both know what youre talking about, but in the stone of my necklace, such a thing never occured before. At first I thought it was the face of the person taking the picture but that was inpossible. I had a chance to read on the subject. I know what youre saying regarding the human nature... A man, dark and his imagination. Suddently, when night comes a normal pile of clothes become a beast ready to pounce or an electrical cord becomes a snake etc etc

But anyways what make this site and diffrent forums so interesting is that everyone has a right to theyre opinion and no one has the the keys of truth.
Thank you for your repply but sometimes even with the scientific perception, when the impossible occures, it doesn't mean that it ain't possible...

xsandyx

investigator1

Post by investigator1 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:51 pm

I'm sorry if you took my reply as an insult. I merely thought that I would inform those reading here about the phenomenon of matrixing.

I had trouble seeing anything in the picture and I am sure this is only because it is uploaded and not right in front of my eyes.

There are so many things in this world that we don't understand. This is a good example of that. I was just trying to show one possibility.

Cosmic_Lush

Post by Cosmic_Lush » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:15 pm

I see a face and it looks like he has his hand up to the side of his face. when I first looked at it the name George popped in my head.

phillipsgirl

wow

Post by phillipsgirl » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:58 am

I see that!  I think it's even more remarkable that it has your S's and then his MX on it.  That is really strange.  Too much of a coincidence to be simply coincidence.  Thanks so much for sharing this.  If you read my intro, you'll see that I need to believe in the paranormal and something beyond just this earthly existence.  It helps.  
Thanks again
Lora

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:50 am

Hi Sandy,

If you're at all interested in going beyond "look what a cool face in my onyx"- the quartz is related to the 22nd pathway from Malkuth (where you are now) to Yesod. Yesod being a foundation where onyx is excellent for grounding in its vibrational frequencies. This is the path of Tau. (Looking at the bigger picture). As Above So Below.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Tell me if you see what we see??

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:05 am

I am also seeing the full face of a chubby-faced woman with a unisex haircut or could be a teenaged boy. The eyes are nearly closed.

RR

[quote="Sandy"]The man of my life loves to take pictures... I have this black stoned necklace wich has a weird story that goes with it...
Anyways, we were looking at the pictures enlarged and that one jumped out... There is a man's face in my necklace... If you look closely, you will see the man with some kind of a smile (looks like Jack nickleson) Lol

Anyways, I'm opened to all comments so don't be shy...

The little story goes like this: I buy the necklace in 2002. I didn't know the man I have at the moment in my life existed. I bought it because of the onyx and around it there are sssss all around it. When I meat Martin (my husby) His nickname was MX. He had that nickname for 20 years now...
One day playing with the necklace, I look in the back and there it is MX in silver. It's written MX!!! So that felt weird...  Anyways have fun!!
xsandyx[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:10 am

Sandy, regardless of what neuroscientists say, as they pooh pooh imagination, they forget (or haven't become aware yet!) that imagination is not a negative factor but is the catalyst that bridges our worldly mind with the spiritual mind (spirit). A tiny bit is all that is needed.

It must be cherished because it is the vehicle that safely can transport our awareness into the realm where psychic energies and experiences live. They do not come into this world, but we always go in there, even when we feel that we did not leave this worldly physical realm!

You know what I am trying to say?

RR

[quote="Sandy"]MATRIXING is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct. For example, in the discolorations of a burnt tortilla one sees the face of Jesus Christ. Or one sees the image of Mother Teresa or Ronald Reagan in a cinnamon bun or a man in the moon.

As you answered, We both know what youre talking about, but in the stone of my necklace, such a thing never occured before. At first I thought it was the face of the person taking the picture but that was inpossible. I had a chance to read on the subject. I know what youre saying regarding the human nature... A man, dark and his imagination. Suddently, when night comes a normal pile of clothes become a beast ready to pounce or an electrical cord becomes a snake etc etc

But anyways what make this site and diffrent forums so interesting is that everyone has a right to theyre opinion and no one has the the keys of truth.
Thank you for your repply but sometimes even with the scientific perception, when the impossible occures, it doesn't mean that it ain't possible...

xsandyx[/quote]

m00nshadow

RE: Tell me if you see what we see??

Post by m00nshadow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:06 am

I can see an image of a face in the onyx, but I have to agree it doesn't look like Jack. But the face is there

Peace

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”