At our wedding were many orbs of light...

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DeeFrap

At our wedding were many orbs of light...

Post by DeeFrap » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:59 pm

We are not too sure who they were but in many pictures like the one included here there were lots of orbs..  The photographer could not explain it as the windows on the car were down and he was taking the picture from inside the car.  Hope it posts...
Attachments
Copy of Me and joe in car.jpg
Copy of Me and joe in car.jpg (695.43 KiB) Viewed 2832 times

investigator1

orbs

Post by investigator1 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:42 am

Orbs are a very controversial item in the paranormal investigation
field. The hard fact is that most, if not all, "orbs" are caused by
water droplets, dust, snow, rain, etc..
Attachments
indexorb1.jpg
indexorb1.jpg (39.06 KiB) Viewed 2792 times

phillipsgirl

I think it's no accident when orbs appear in certain pics.

Post by phillipsgirl » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:22 am

Hi there...I see this blue orb, and really wonder how it could be scientifically explained by water, dust, etc.  I had one very distinct orb at different points over the pool where I was baptized.  It was nighttime, and the orb was a totally perfect circle of light hanging over me in one pic, over the pastor in another, etc.  There were other pics from that night...taken from the same standpoint.  The other pics were of people standing around, etc.  None of them had any orbs at all.  So yours showing up in wedding photos is similar, I think.  I like to believe they are angels or loved ones who want to be with us on these very very special occassions.

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:37 am

Either way it is a beautiful picture.

Most of the dust orbs I've seen pictures of tend to be whitish or gray transparency; I'm wondering if it's blue because it is a close-up; lint tends to be blue. I'm curious to know if the other pictures you have also show them as blue.

Investigator is right though, most orb-like pictures are dust reflections especially with all the digital cameras that are being used now-they are very fast. But this blue colour interests me because I have witnessed in person manifestations of blue energy without a material source during a ceremony. It is sorta related to blue star super novae; they aren't necessarily entities of people.

parteejen

Post by parteejen » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:03 pm

it's a beautiful picture, but my thoughts are that this orb is just lens flare. You can see the light coming in from the background, and lens flare can show up as any color. You have to remember the the color of the lens flare can be created by anything close by, even though you might not have caught anything BLUE in the picture, there could still be something blue in the vehicle or outside.

happi

Post by happi » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:51 am

sorry no orbs

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”