:)

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:09 pm

You people are really dusting off my grey cells.  The Lorentz transformations (think of them as a consequence of Einstein's special theory of relativity) tells us that the faster you move (relative to another, which we can take as a person at rest on the Earth), the more time slows down for the traveler in the perspective of the person at rest.  A little math here:

Which may look complicated, but we can break it down to this:

Time elapsed for person at rest =                 Time elapsed for person in motion
                                                             ________________________________
                                                                 the square root of
                                                                   ( 1  -   speed of traveler squared / speed of light squared)

Let's take an astronaut.  The average astronaut in orbit let's say has an orbital velocity of about 5 miles per second.  The speed of light is 186000 mi/sec.  So we take the square root of one minus the ratios of those two (0.999999999) and we get about the sam4e number (since it is almost 1, this makes sense).  The reciprocal of this is 1.00000000004.  So we multiply this value times the time traveled by the person in motion.  Let's say it is a 10 day journey, or 864000 seconds.  That gives us 864000.0003 seconds.  That gives us a difference of 0.0003 seconds, which means that the astronaut is 0.0003 seconds younger (or traveled through time) than a stationary person on the earth.   That is pretty insignificant timewise, but if we could reach speeds of 90% the speed of light, then a trip that takes 10 days for the astronaut will be observed on earth as taking almost 23 days.  That gives us a significant difference of 13 days.  Put in terms that may make more sense, let's say the astronaut leaves on Jan 1.  When she comes back, she thinks it's 10 days later, Jan 11th.  On earth we think it's 23 days later, Jan 24th.  Fairly significant time difference.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:06 pm

Oh, too much geek speak for me. I think I need more time to get my mind around this post.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:39 pm

Well, I was only commenting on the previous post about astronauts who age a little slower while in space.  It is only a very small amount of time.  You need to go a lot faster to save significant time.  Does any of this get me any closer to being a Starseed???

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:54 pm

Well u are a Starseed, expalining this is not necessary to make u one.

Danny

t

Post by Danny » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:09 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Danny

t

Post by Danny » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:20 pm

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Danny

t

Post by Danny » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:47 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Danny

t

Post by Danny » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:27 pm

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

werasx

Post by werasx » Wed May 09, 2007 2:21 pm

Dang Danny youre just a breath of freh air arent sha Quit It were all here to serve are true creator ok thank you

enocheye

Post by enocheye » Sun May 20, 2007 2:21 pm

I have experienced this same thing... About 7 years ago, where I drove my car along a street home and thought I had fallen asleep at the wheel... I suddenly realised I was about 5 klms down the road and had managed to successfully negotiate 2 traffic lights and one left hand turn on a major road at nearly midnight.  I couldnt understand how I had managed to get there and still have the car on the road.  I have since experienced similar things when walking but take much more notice of it and question it as soon as it happens.  The answer I get each time is the body re-aligning with the timing of the earth changes as it shifts back and forth between each dimension.  I seem to "slide" between dimensions on a daily basis and sometimes th timing is out.  This is one way to catch up or slow down to keep within reach of the "divine time". Living in the "now" moment is great but when helping others you can tend to slip or gain time and this is the "correction" to get me back to that "divine timing" place again.

That's how I see it.  It's all good... The rest of the planet is steping into line with this same timing pattern and may experience these shifts also.  :smt002
Love & Light
Liz

Austin

Post by Austin » Tue May 22, 2007 12:36 am

Danny wrote:Hot off the press

God Allah is anti Christ why – because he says Christ is not MOST HIGH because only MOST HIGH can be MOST HIGH

Catholic Church is anti Christ – Because it says Christ is MOST HIGH and Christ is not MOST HIGH.  Christ is himself  because everyone else is taken.

So therefore Allah is correct but Muslims are wrong because they are looking at it from the wrong direction or vantage point, same thing with Christians.
Everything is relative from which side your looking from. Above or below.

Any one or any organization who pegs Christ as something he isn’t is anti CHRIST.

For Christ sake let’s not dishonor him and continue on with the madness and slaughter.
Let’s look for solutions.

I just want everyone to be happy myself included.

There is only one true CREATOR AND THAT IS  the MOST HIGH

:)
First off, to address the subject, you did not lose your memory. Walking is a repition of a monotonous manner (ie footsteps) which affected your consciousness. It's the same as driving at night, or for long distances. Your conscious mind subsides to your sub-concious mind, which takes over. So it's like "driving" on auto-pilot. You sub-conscious mind knew what was better, or best so that is why you ended up somewhere other than your conscious desire had first planned. Perhaps you avoided an un-known (to you now) accident of any sort.

Don't be foolish and say that God is anti-himself.

My own prejudice aside, don't be foolish and say that anyone who praises Jesus to be "most high" is anti-Jesus. That doesn't make sense.

Not all Christians abide by the Catholic government.

In this case it is not relative to what side you're on, or looking at the subject from, there is only one Truth and it is that Jesus, and Christ came from God, aka Allah.

Any one or any organization who heeds not to the words of Jesus, who LOVED those who were hated, who DESTROYED common prejudice and stereotyping are anti-Christ.

You, Danny, are anti-Christ for that spiel of yours. Destroy your own prejudice before you try to "help" others, or look for solutions.

enocheye

danny

Post by enocheye » Tue May 22, 2007 11:21 am

Danny...

How do you know Christ isn't here with us already?

Have you thought about if christ is a he or a she?

The anti-christ you speak of may actually be a she...!
Same compassion different body suit.

Get your thinking cap off and start praying for a miracle.
You might just get what's coming to you.

In a good way that is!   :smt006

Love & light
Enoch

Danny

t

Post by Danny » Wed May 23, 2007 3:00 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

enocheye

Post by enocheye » Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Most of the heads of government running the countries of the world are insane, out of touch with the planet and living in the dark.

Sanity is not about following along like sheep and doing as everyone else does.  It's about being different, making a difference in the world and doing it without harming others.

The Most High is very approachable and is no more or less a brother or sister of ours,  it just happens to be the one holding the balance of power in a universal spiritual sense at any given moment.  And that moment is fleeting and changing every microsecond.

The ALL is what holds us all together in this space and time.
The ALL is a living consciousness that is ever expanding but encompasses everything with in it.

That's how I see it.

Love & light
Liz

Danny

t

Post by Danny » Thu May 24, 2007 5:12 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”