Electrical Activity

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Here Again

Electrical Activity

Post by Here Again » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:26 pm

:smt006
In the last 2 weeks, everything around me is filled with static electricity. I shock everyone I touch. When I pet my cat now,you know how normally, you might just shock them once when you touch their nose or ear? Well, as I run my hand along him, I feel Hundreds of them!
Is it something in the weather? Has anyone else felt an increase?
:smt004 Is it Me?
I'm used to things acting electrically weird around me but recently its gotten just so extreme.
What does it mean?

Here Again

Crop Circles

Post by Here Again » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:00 pm

Okay then... since there's no comment about my electrical activity...
Let's talk about crop circles, ey?
Any takers? I've recently been reading up on them and saw some awesome sites.
So... are they made by UFO's or those orbs? Or both? Or something else?
What's with the Sacred Geometry?

Love some lively discussion! :smt014
:smt003

Here Again

Post by Here Again » Tue May 22, 2007 6:11 am

I guess I'll talk to myself then... :smt003
Anyway, it's not just me...there's another forum here discussing the same thing, except people responded there. :smt010

Good to know I can still kill a thread! :smt005

Austin

Post by Austin » Tue May 22, 2007 11:31 am

Here Again,

The same thing happens to me but only when these cats are on a swing designed for humans. The MOST common answer, or explanation you can get is what you already stated, the weather. I suppose it is very dry where you are now, maybe by a drought? It is dry here in the praires and plains of Canada. It signifys nothing special. Perhaps it hasn't rained in a long time there? When around moisture it goes away, so if it is too bothersome you could invest in a humidifyer.

Ironic thing, i just watched an hour-long special on electricity, static and such and the world's largest (in number) human-conductive chain, of which an amount of electricity was sent through 250 people.

Ask around and see if the same is occuring with other friends. It should, but if it isn't than your work or home place could be too dry, as with the weather. You are obviously not discharging what may seem to be a constant intake of static electricity. Usually waiting still will discharge the excess build-up, otherwise you could get rid of it.. with a shock! :D

Austin

Re: Crop Circles

Post by Austin » Tue May 22, 2007 11:32 am

Here Again wrote:Okay then... since there's no comment about my electrical activity...
Let's talk about crop circles, ey?
Any takers? I've recently been reading up on them and saw some awesome sites.
So... are they made by UFO's or those orbs? Or both? Or something else?
What's with the Sacred Geometry?

Love some lively discussion! :smt014
:smt003
Saw a show about all this just awhile ago, too! hehe

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 pm

What clothes are you wearing? and what shoes are you wearing? socks? Have you changed your shampoo? Look at all these things and find out what is unnatural polyester etc. they are made of plastic. As soon as I am wearing polyester clothing I get big shocks. So much so I can't wear them unless I have no other clothing, then I have to watch out. Cotton and wool are natural and there are other fabrics. Leather shoes. If they have leather uppers this is OK. Even shoelaces rubbing against material could be the cause.
Hope this helps. Let us know if this is the problem. If not we can explore further.
Love and light
LibB

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Perhaps you've got your knickers in a twist, literally and figuratively.
Have you cjanged the kind of clothing you noramally wear? (No I don't want to know about it in detail).
Something you are doing is raising the static levels this is usually two differing fabrics rubbing together.
As with all this things apply Occams Razor, the simplest explanation is pobably true.

Here Again

Post by Here Again » Tue May 22, 2007 10:17 pm

:smt038
Hurray! Thanks to you all for responding...
Let me clarify some...this electrical shock happens with or without clothes.
There isn't any drought...I'm in New York. We just had some lovely rain. :)
Does not matter what kind/material of knickers I wear or any at all, it still happens.
I also affect lights and other electrical things...

I appreciate the response from you guys...
I'd like to say that I asked the question in March and in the meantime, have discovered that I am an Indigo/Crystal Adult!!!!!
One of the traits being this exact same thing. :smt003 Imagine my relief. There it was...everything I've ever wondered about myself, the why's...all there! Even mentions the computers and lights and Everything!!!

OMG...how far I've come in 2 months. I've been/being awakened on another level with the Indigo knowledge...and Remembering and Experiencing More of Who I Am... :smt050

Blessings to You All! Love! :smt007

OK...NOW let's talk about them UFO's and crop circles! :smt002

Austin

Post by Austin » Wed May 23, 2007 3:17 am

Rub your hands together for awhile and lay them on someone's 'area of pain'. Concentrate.. umm, that means by any number of various ways, and i bet you could heal people.

A UFO once flew almost right over me at about 50 feet up. It was triangular, dead-silent, had one big blue glowing circle in the middle and three smaller red glowing circles, one for each corner. The corners were also rounded, the ship was blackish, it was also just beginning to be dark. It was heading North-West around the Northern Virginia/D.C. area. I did some research and found out that certain UFOs are found in certain places. The one i saw is catagorized for the North-Eastern part of the US. That was pretty interesting, also read of other accounts of the same type of ship from people in the North-East.

Crop Circles are cool. Look around for software, like a screen-saver, that has a slide-show of different Crop Circles. You could watch it for hours if it were hours long! There is footage of orbs making one, you'll have to look around, do some searching with certain key-words (use your good thinking).

Do i personally think they are from somewhere else in the Universe, or even Mars, from within our own solar-system? No. Cayce stated there are no beings in the universe AS intelligent as us. One claim is that they are inter-dimensional, which would make sense being that God, Spirit, are on a different dimension (though have the ability to cross-communicate  ie ghosts, visions, dreams, angels, apparitions, etc.) and some people accept them as Angels.

They don't seem to be doing any harm, just studying if anything. As for the "Circles" themselves it is an obvious form of communication, be it for us or their own kind is not yet known, but it is impractical otherwise. Because some people accept them as Angels they could be sending Divine messages. Also, in the world of Spirituality images can and do play a great role in spiritual progression. There's no wonder why religious and spiritual people surround themselves, and their areas of prayer, worship and meditation with pictures of their beloved. My point is that even by looking at them it is possible that they raise our consciousness, or atleast, if anything, our spiritual awareness; of ourselves, of others, as One.

This is all speculation. I don't know, not too many people do so any hypothesis IS possible.

The Truth is out there!!

Nah, it's within you!

:D

Here Again

UFO's and Crop Circles and Phenomena, OH MY!

Post by Here Again » Fri May 25, 2007 6:48 pm

:smt006
Thank You Austin, for that!
Oh, I've also become a Reiki Practitioner! Healing? Yes, I've healed a few people unconsciously with Reiki/Love :smt007

Anyhoo, I wonder why UFO's only show up in certain places...And I'd love to see any footage of the mass sightings in 1997!!! Any ideas where to go? All my searches turn up with nothing but the mention. 1997 was a turning point in my life and so I find it fascinating that something on such a grand scale has occurred! Awesome!

Footage of orbs making crop circles? OOOOH, love to see that! I'm going to search :smt003 ...

Here's a "What If"...
What if the orbs were people's energy collectively gathered? As energy has its own intelligence...hmmm?

Crop Circles are fascinating! They are so beautiful! Sacred Geometry strikes something deep within my subconscious!
I think people of higher mind are drawn to these things...hopefully soon we'll understand what we are seeing!

Austin

Post by Austin » Fri May 25, 2007 10:47 pm

The latest special i saw on TV of UFOs mentioned something about where most frequent of phenomena occurs, and not just on Earth but on most/all planets and moons in our solar system. It's 19.4 degrees North, or something like that. It's where the supposed face on Mars is, where the storm on Jupiter is, and where most all UFO activity is sighted and recorded on Earth, mainly in Mexico.

Go to Google.com and YouTube.com and type in UFO. It's rare to find new footage worth looking at after a few years but about such time i check back when i feel like i have the patience and interest to view them all again. Last time i did check there were a few good ones that i had not seen before, like from Mexican Airforce jets.. Yes, Mexico has an air-force! "No mas Taco Bell porque tu"
:D

Yeah, so check'em and good luck.

Here is only footage of crop-circle formation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W2BtLeWRfgo

Orbs are individual souls. When/if i quit smoking cigarettes i am able to see them. I had one shock/surprise me before, it literally made me jump from a lying position! It was funny.

If you want to see them, or even Jesus, you can. When you are well and ready in mind and body just close your eyes and ask with utmost sincerity. Not because i'm saying you can but because you want to. It'll happen, just believe it.

You may find the answers in meditation. Read-up on Edgar Cayce and try to mimick his style of self-induced hypnotic-trance. If you try you may reach a level of clarity and tranquility, ie calmness, which is your subconcious self. Do it enough times and you may break-through to higher levels. I am only now learning that i have done so many things in the past of which i did not know to what extent or even what exactly i was doing. I'm not in good space but it's fairly easy to break-through to the sub-concious, so when i am ready i hope to practice more. Anyway, you have many outlets, express through them.

Here Again

Post by Here Again » Sat May 26, 2007 4:05 pm

:) Gratitude, Austin!

Fascinating stuff, thank you for the link!

I see, not orbs...but more like...Sparkles of Light...even more so now that I've received the Reiki Attunement! :smt003

I was much more psychic as a child (Indigo Child) but I was looked at like I was nuts, so I shut it down, as most Indigo's do. I am learning to reawaken it...

If you have a Myspace, there's a page by a young woman (early 30's) who has compiled a truly awesome page that I think you'd love...perhaps stuff you haven't seen, such as really incredible interviews/footage...word of caution...make sure you have some time to spend, because I roamed her page for a good few hours!!!

It is KarmasChaos@MySpace
Check it out, she is incredible, as is her blog!

Love and Gratitude to you,
I send you Reiki Energy/Love!

Regards,
Here Again

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”