seeing energy

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

halston111

seeing energy

Post by halston111 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:36 pm

I have always been able to see spirits and energy since I was a child. About 1 year ago it became overwhelming fro me to be in crowds or around lage numbers of people .I dont want to shut down my ability to see what I see but I would liek to be able to turn the intensity down. I havew tried to meditate and keep myself grounded to control the intensity. does anyone have a sugestion on how to back away from this at times when it is overwhelming but still be able to see it as intensly when I am doing healing sessions.
I am so thankfull fro my gifts but I do need a day or an hour off at imes and cant seem to figure out howto regulate this.
thanks for any help;'hals

ligit

Post by ligit » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:32 pm

to be honest i'm no expert in the area but i have some knowledge on this kind of thing, there's two things i know you can do, you can wear and use special grounding stones to control your energy with this there are various grounding meditations p.s grounding meditations works best when your are with nature i.e in a park...etc

hope this help

barnjie

spirit intensity

Post by barnjie » Wed May 30, 2007 2:00 am

i am not  particularly qualified, however, smoking incense/leaves such as sage/lavender is an efficient method

Gem

Re: seeing energy

Post by Gem » Wed May 30, 2007 11:20 am

halston111 wrote:I have always been able to see spirits and energy since I was a child. About 1 year ago it became overwhelming fro me to be in crowds or around lage numbers of people .I dont want to shut down my ability to see what I see but I would liek to be able to turn the intensity down. I havew tried to meditate and keep myself grounded to control the intensity. does anyone have a sugestion on how to back away from this at times when it is overwhelming but still be able to see it as intensly when I am doing healing sessions.
I am so thankfull fro my gifts but I do need a day or an hour off at imes and cant seem to figure out howto regulate this.
thanks for any help;'hals
Hi Halston, sorry I rarely pop into Paranormal so didnt read this till now. Do you use reiki? Is that the healing you use?  There are many ways of controlling your sensitivity and still keeping the contact, crystals have already been mentioned, Heamatite, Black Tourmaline, Tigers Eye and the best Black Obsidian. Then we have exercises like the grounding and protecting you mention and then we have further exercises such as pulling our chakras slightly more closed but still open.

I feel you should read through our Psychic and Occult and Magick boards, there is lots of info there already and this isn't really anything Paranormal, its perfectly normal lol for someone that is 'open'.

Austin

Post by Austin » Wed May 30, 2007 7:28 pm

Hello Halston,

If i were to quit smoking cigarettes i can see orbs. I came to terms that i could see them rather quickly as i am a very acceptable and adapting perosn. I knew that i could see them when i wanted or ignore them when i was doing my daily thing. One time one actually scared me as it came very fast flying in scribbles at me, getting bigger all the while so i couldn't stop such a thing from happening if i was allowing myself to see them.

You obviously don't have a balance because it's bothering you at times. Whatever you do don't be selfish, by any means because this will turn them off completely, until you you become selfless again.

So, you can either ignore them and learn to have them come to you when you want, or show themselves to you when you want, just as i did. I made "certain light" a key for making them show up. Then, as i was explaining what i could see to a co-worker i made myself see them just to point them out, even though he couldn't see them (must have thought i had really lost it by then!)

Final suggestion, talk to them.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”