Spirits

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

destiny

I know the feeling

Post by destiny » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:19 am

I myself can feel & hear things. It's been a long time since I've seen anybody, last was my grandfather & great-grandmother (when I was 12yrs). I sometimes smell things. All of these things have become somewhat natural for me and really don't bother me. I too want to find out about whether I have a guide and whom that might be.
I see & hear things

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:46 pm

I don't have any fear over who comes to my home because I know who they are now, I haven't as of yet seen them but I do know when they are here, the only thing that I've seen so far is my moms dog he appeared in the kichen door way, but other than that nothing.

Tonjha

Post by Tonjha » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:16 pm

There have been several times within my life that I have been aware of spirits around me.   For many years my family had the spirit of a little boy named Vince that lived with us.  My children all played with him, my grandchild also could see him.

It was really very interesting... children could interact with him... while adults could see him at times, but usually just out of the corner of the eye.

One time Vince decided to really make himself known to me by placing toys in front of my bedroom door in a very geometic way... perfectly in line with each other no matter what the shape of the object and in line from largest to smallest... the strange thing is I walked into the room, then turned to leave and found the toys arranged in a manner to block the door that I had just entered... it was a lot of fun.

niemand2088

Spirits

Post by niemand2088 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:06 pm

I've never seen spirits either, not to mention spirit guides. I made the decision that I don't want to see them because my sense are already  so overstimulated by this world. But I've had the previously mentioned experience of a cold breeze in my neck although there was no air flow. It scared me. I might want to add there was somene's urn in the next room, which really bothered me...

Nonetheless, I often ask for spiritual help even for the most mundane tasks.

A good example is when I am desparately looking for something in a certain place because I KNOW that's where I have seen it last . But it's not there... and suddenly it's there the next day! However, I have lost so many things in the last few years and many did not appear again. It's been so crazy that I sometimes thought I was losing my "senses". I got over these self-doubts, thank God.

That's why I have also considered that all this is a shift in dimensions.   I have had the most strange experiences in that respect. It was so extreme that I didn't know if I was dreaming or what dimension or reality I was in... Any of you ever had similiar experiences like for example a very real and long deja vu (not just a feeling or moment)?

Anissa31

Post by Anissa31 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 am

The only spirit I actually ever seen was my Grandmother. I was very young then, maybe 11 years old. I seen her pass straight through my Mother's bedroom door that was closed. I heard my younger brother scream from his room, he had seen her as well.

The house we moved into about 18 months ago has had a lot of activity in it. I have yet to see any actual spirits, but I feel them ...as if someone is standing right next to me, but no one is there. I remember cooking last Easter, I was standing at the stove and went to turn around when I just about tripped all over myself because I thought my daughter was standing right behind me, but she was sitting across the room at the table and no one was behind me. That same day the faucet came on in our bathroom full blast with no explanation. It was rainy outside, so we hid the easter eggs in the house. A big plastic easter egg appeared in our Kitchen chair when the kids were hunting for eggs. I knew it was definitely not one of our eggs and not sure how it got there. None were hidden in chairs by me.

There's creepy stuff going on all the time. Knocks on walls, doors opening and closong on their own, locking and unlocking on their own, radios coming on by themselves, or being turned off when we turn them on. A few things have been moved, even a computer monitor fell off a desk in the basement with NO explanation. We get tons of orbs in our pictures, some ectoplasm, and even a face in the fireplace downstairs! I bought a new digital camera and the orbs still show in it. We live with it not being scared any longer, but I have to say it was pretty scary at first, now it is mainly interesting where we wonder what they will do next. I don't feel threatened, just curious.

No one to date has died in this house, so the Landlord said. That was the first question I asked. Ofcourse they said no one has ever said anything about any weird activity here.  They just looked at me as if I had lost my mind. I am very careful who I tell about it now.

mizticsoulz

Post by mizticsoulz » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:19 am

My daughter who is now 19yrs old has been able to see spirits and talked about them since the age of 2yrs we . I cannot see them but do sence them as I do readings and she doesn't this has  in handy and have done a lot of readings together. and do cleansing together and learn from each other

candlea

Post by candlea » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:59 pm

my son is 4 and he has the gift of seeing spirits but some how he manifests them into trees, Its in my family its been past down to 5 generations know, I was blocked off for along time due to personal reasons so its starting to get easier now for me i don't see them in person i see them in my mind, But i'm still not that confortable trying to help ppl i usally help my friends or family and some that i feel i should help, I hope this makes sense, I'm not really good at putting words on paper.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:02 pm

It's ok you don't need to do anything that you don't want too.

candlea

Post by candlea » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:06 pm

no it's not that samson i would love to be able to help ppl that's what i want, but i have been ridiculed some many times that i don't have the courage to stick my neck out to do it ya know. Not showing that im a leo huh lol.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:09 pm

what is it that troubles you then, I personaly don't think that anyone here will say anything bad towards you.

candlea

Post by candlea » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:17 pm

i know that but i don't want to be wrong and ppl think that im a fake ya know, I don't know its hard to explain

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:40 pm

You can only say what you feel and in some cases what you see, if you start to say to yourself that you are a fake than that's what you will be, you need to start to believe before you can go on.

candlea

Post by candlea » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:36 pm

that is an emotinal problem that i have to get over with, when you are put down all your life it hard to be confident with yourself, and i know i have to believe in myself y heck im just starting to know myself again after all these years.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:12 pm

don't worry candlea, ppl here don't judge you we all mistakes, don't u think if you were a fake that ppl would be able to sense that without reading your posts. if someone wants to pretend to be something there not, that's on them. i can tell when ppl are lying. i don't say anything, because there is a reason for all we do. it's not up to to me to judge others.
so don't be afraid of what ppl think, and don't let your brain play that radio station  k-^%(* tune it into k-joy. our minds are very powerful, you may have a real ability but won't let it grow because of what ppl might think. or that maybe your a little unsure if what you feel is real or in your mind. you seem pretty normal to me (not crazy) so it's probably real. if it interests you. and i would say it does because your here. go for it, screw the ppl who judge u. :smt019  just think in time you might be able to feel ppl like that coming. and u can b ready with a big  :smt003

blackcat

candlea

Post by candlea » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:06 am

thanks samson and blackcat sorry it turned out to be a therapy sesion lol. But i know what you mean and i will try to help here on the board as much as i can, thanks for the support.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”