I saw a little boy in my house

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peggyd

My family is haunted....???

Post by peggyd » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:44 am

:smt009
It began in 1990...I was still married, and we both saw a "figure" that scared us sooo bad...this happened several times...we were in the process of <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=91' target='_blank'>moving</a> to a new home and I was <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=99' target='_blank'>pregnant</a> with our secound child...
In October 1990 we moved to our home and it did not go away...ever...strange things started happening...doors opening and closing, automatic garage door opening and closing, smoke alarms going off at all times day and night, (the builder put 2 different sets in to try and correct this) but it continued to happen, our burglar alarm going off at different times day and night, smells, perfume and sometimes foul odors...then nightmares, mainly for me...
after my <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-h ... hp?hid=163' target='_blank'>divorce</a> my children and I moved to a different town, the first night we were there (this was in 1999) my children woke me up by jumping on top of me and screaming hysterically...our kitchen cabinet doors were opening and closing...no they were opening and slamming...this went on for about 3-4 minutes...which felt like forever...then the nightmares began again...for only me...and the foul odors became worse...
I do not tell my friends because I feel like I am crazy...we have a friend visiting from New Jersey right now....I gave him my room to stay in and I am in my sons room...I have never told him of any of this...last night he told me he has been having the worst nightmares since being here and he feels crazy but he swears he has been seeing "visions" of someone standing over the bed....I could not believe my ears...he is so scared he refuses to go back in there...I am happy other people see it too...but I am losing my friends visiting us because they are afraid of our apartment...
I have dreams that come true....sometimes little things, like a visitor at work and the type of car they are driving...other times it is big things, like death....my <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-h ... hp?hid=179' target='_blank'>cats</a> see it too...and my <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-h ... hp?hid=180' target='_blank'>dog</a>....they arch their backs and hiss and growl...all looking in the same direction as where we see it...
latley we smell perfume and something burning....usually in the living room or my bedroom...and my nightmares do not appear to me as dreams, they are real....my oldest son said I am scaring him because I wake him up each night at 3am screaming and crying "no"...but I do not remember it....I only know that I see this "vision" and it exhausts me...almost like it is inside me at night when I am sleeping...and recently it has come with me to the store or in the car....my children see, smell, and feel it also...I know we cannot all be crazy...
Please help me...I am afraid to got to sleep...

Vickie2968

Virinchi

Post by Vickie2968 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:41 am

Hi there,
Virinchi,could you please tell me what is rahu and ketu.I have never heard this.I'm going to do a search.But I would like to hear from you is you wouldn't mind.Thank you very much.

Vickie

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:56 am

shadows of moon and earth. regarded as shadow planets in indian astrology

Vickie2968

There's the Indian again

Post by Vickie2968 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:40 pm

Ok,
Now I'm wandering about this Indian deal here.Pravin asked me if I was an Indian and then you said something about having Rahu and Ketu written in my chart? I am VERY curious about this.I'm not undestanding.I'm not an Indian,but I do have Indian blood in me.And I did find out that it was mygreat grandfather,his mother 3/4 and then her father that was the full blooded Indian.So that would make him my great great great grandfather.Right? Anyway,do my ancestors have something to do with this Indian that you both maybe talking about? Or am I just a confused southern girl here? Sorry.Just interested now.All the pyschic ability happened from this side of the family also that I get mine from.My mama's side.That may make a little more sense to me now.I just need some more information.Pretty please.

Thank you
Vickie

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:24 pm

Hi All,

I am 37 now but still afraid of dark when I am alone, during daytime or if someone is around I am not afraid.

during night, I can only sleep if the light is on ( atleast the light in the bathroom or adjacnet room). After thinking a lot, my fear is "What will happen if a spirit attacks me in the dark when I am asleep" Will that really happen?, this is a very deep rooted fear in me, I tried my best to get reid of it but still somewhere it is there and it manifests again.

I am worried because my daughter is also becoming like me, she is 8 and she cant sleep alone in the night, I need an answer please let me know.

Thanks,
Divakar.

FloridaLightWorker

There's the Indian Again

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:22 am

Dear Vickie2968,

It is so easy to be confused on an International forum like Sun Signs.
First of all it is owned by a wonderful Indian couple from the country of India. (swetha and Abhishek)

Virinchi and pravin are also from the country of India and they are using
Eastern/Vedic Astrology which is totally different than Western Astrology as we use in in the United States.

As far as anyone who is influenced by rahu and ketu this would have certain restrictions in your chart. I am just learning this type of Astrology.
You need to ask them what that means.

I am also Cherokee Tribe from Georgia so we as Americans always think
Native Americans rather than India. I have an aunt 'Bearcat' Grindle who is in her 90's and was a cook for the grade school in Ringold, GA for the past 30 years. She just stopped working full time last Christmas and is still driving her pick up truck and I think she is 94 years old! Good Cherokee stock!!! *laughing* She is the last one of my mothers generation and her sister. She lives on Dyersbridge Road. You might know her, as she has been in Ringold all of her life! :smt002

I hope this helps unconfuse you and you can learn a whole new Vedic Astrology from India. . . and not Native Americans.

Blessings to you! Linda :smt050 :smt060 :smt057
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

Vickie2968

OH my goodness!!!

Post by Vickie2968 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:46 am

I can't believe what a SMALL world it is.I was raised(parents still live there) 2 miles from Dyers Bridge Rd.I am sitting here with my mouth wide open in shock.I didn't go to Ringgold Elem.BUT, if this woman is who I think she is I know of her.Not personally.Ringgold is a small town as you can imagine.That is so awsome for some reason to me.And thank you for clearing that up about the Indian issue.Yes,I always think Native American when I hear Indian.I do apologize to Swetha,her husband and Pravin for the misunderstanding on my part.Or my plain old ignorance of not realising this was an International Forum.Please forgive me.As I said I live in Ringgold Ga USA and when I hear Indian it always meant Native American.I am so sorry if I offended anyone.Thank you again Florida.BTW,do you see the numbers 111 or 1111? Just curious since your name had lightworker in it.I do see these numbers ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day,
Vickie

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”