Check this out

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Samson

Check this out

Post by Samson » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:01 pm

This picture was taken not far from where I live.
Attachments
best_baby_lg.jpg
best_baby_lg.jpg (34.68 KiB) Viewed 5248 times

George

well samson

Post by George » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:08 pm

you just answer my question about imbeding images into our post.  the real question is how did you do it.  this the board have an option for it or is it coming from an outside source imbedded with html code?  i've been wanting to post some images about the celtic cross and its card placement for readings (there are 3 ways thus far about how to place the cards).

Nicole

Re: Check this out

Post by Nicole » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:40 pm

Samson wrote:This picture was taken not far from where I live.
Sweet~!!
I'm into that kind of thing...

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:44 pm

Funny that you say this Nicole, because so am I, I have a folder full of these kind of pictures, but the one that I posted here is more closer to home.

candlea

Post by candlea » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:02 pm

i've seen this pic before, how close are you to the cemetery have you been there before if so what does the atmosphere feel like? And have you tried taking pics if so anything come up in them? That would be cool if you could take a pic of the same place and see what comes up.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:39 pm

candlea wrote:i've seen this pic before, how close are you to the cemetery have you been there before if so what does the atmosphere feel like? And have you tried taking pics if so anything come up in them? That would be cool if you could take a pic of the same place and see what comes up.
Wanna read creepy read my blog... rofl

I'm seeing orbs more so lately... I have old pic's we took in our old place the faces in them pics was scarry.. 2 faces in one at times.. even pets showing in the pic's... I'm going to start taking pic's on the woods where I live.. read my blog, It will tell about what's happening to my husband and I~!!

candlea

Post by candlea » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:14 pm

that would be cool nicloe if you would show us the pics of your woods do you know any of the history and where do you see the orbs outside or in the house.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:15 am

candlea wrote:that would be cool nicloe if you would show us the pics of your woods do you know any of the history and where do you see the orbs outside or in the house.
I know we have them.. We just moved in to maine.. I use to live in New Hampshire... I have to look around.. I know we have them. I seen them around spring time when we moved here... It was in our celler... omg~!! Creepy..lol but cool... I do a ZOOM close up of the pic and point them out to friends...lol

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:04 am

Can someone explain to me what the Orbs are, because I've seen them as well.

Kelcie

Post by Kelcie » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:51 am

It depends what orbs you are referring to. They come in all shapes and sizes and depth and could come from many places.

By the way what a cool pic.  Looks like shes having fun!

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:34 pm

It doesn't matter what shape or size the orbs are, I just don't know what they are.

Kelcie

Post by Kelcie » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:50 pm

Oh Ok. They are spheres of light that as I say come in all shapes in sizes.  Usually round but not always.  There are myriad shapes just some not perceivable.  They come in an array of colours.  If you have almost fainted and you see stars before you did. That is the kind of brightness that some of them have.  Blue spheres come from a different dimension altogether as far as I know.  Some spheres are resident in this dimension and have specific purposes assigned to them if you will.  Some are from different planets.  So thats what I mean it depends on what colour and what shape they are.  While I might not know which ones you describe someone else may because we can never possibly know where all of them come from.  There are just too many and it would be a lifetime pursuit finding their origin.

George

Post by George » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:51 pm

Samson wrote:It doesn't matter what shape or size the orbs are, I just don't know what they are.
check out TAPS website about orbs, ghost, pictures of ghost, etc  
:smt006
http://the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:39 pm

I'll check it out, thanks George.

Anissa31

Post by Anissa31 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:45 am

Wow, I just checked it out and there's some very interesting pictures and information there. Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”