ghost in the street

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mom2ericha

ghost in the street

Post by mom2ericha » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:21 pm

I don't know if there are any locals in the Detroit, MI area but there was a street in Detroit called Strasburg and my mom has often told me this story....back when my mom was young I'd say in the late 40's, early 50's a gypsy woman witness her young daughter getting run over by a car. The car dragged the poor girl and refused to stop. She cursed the person and the street was cursed and every time someone would drive down that street they heard a knocking on their car...the girl supposedly knocked on the car to get the drivers attention to try to get him to stop. Well, my mom told me they dug the street up even, trying to find out the reason for the knocking and never found an explanation, but finally the street stopped the knocking. Maybe the mother died, or something...but in my day, it didn't knock. It was still spooky to go down that street and think of the story my mom told me!!!!! Has anyone ever heard this story?

MsBlanch

Post by MsBlanch » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:10 pm

Possibly residual energy - that can fade after a time.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”