Sprit guides

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

Sprit guides

Post by Nicole » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:54 pm

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.. I'm ready for them all right now~!! As I speak.. I know one of there names already... I need them all.. I have work to get done and need all the help I can get right now, and need there names to call upon to help me... I like to ask by there names on a personal note...

Thanks for any help if you can...

ps,
very important to me...

moondancer86

Post by moondancer86 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:23 am

I know its hard....i didnt find out until I walked with spirits....I used to transcendal meditate. Used to play games on the other
side. They gave me 3 names...dont know why..but they did....I used to know mine..her name was Shilatra.
only met her once and the rest was history.

candlea

Post by candlea » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:26 am

I know how you feel nicole i don't know the names of mine myself and ive tried to meditate i can't be still for long lol.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:16 am

candlea wrote:I know how you feel nicole i don't know the names of mine myself and ive tried to meditate i can't be still for long lol.
Hi moondancer86 & candlea,

Sorry just replying to you... I know what you two mean. I get odd names.. One I thought was someone else and it wasn't...LOL There is one I see every time I get hurt bad meaning in pain or if I'm close to death. She's always there.. I've been seeing this one when I was 7 years old... She's always on my right side every time~!! Dark long hair, young looking about in her early 20's~? I see her in a light bluish color. always tells me to relax and not to worry I will be alright~!! She's so awesome...  :)

parteejen

Post by parteejen » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:15 pm

I just ASKED one night, and one of my guides (the one who shows himself to me) just told me his name and showed me his face. Surreal experience.

e_Geek

Post by e_Geek » Wed May 23, 2007 9:35 pm

You might try Wiccan or Ritual Magick ceremony's to access help from other planes. I used the ritual at the link below and had a great experience. It put me in touch with a spirit guide. When I asked his name, he said Uriel which I found interesting because I am Capricorn and Uriel is the archangel of earth. Props and all are not important nor is it important that you get everything perfect. You just need to be sincere and feel it from your heart. There are "signs" needed for the ritual (you'll see when you read the instructions) and you can get these by googling them. If this one doesn't feel comfortable there are many others. Just put ritual magick in at google.

http://www.frateramadeus.com/

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon May 28, 2007 7:54 am

Hi Nicole, James van Praagh has a cd for reaching the spirit world. Yes he is sceptic and yes the cd is expensivly priced but it is worth it if you want to contact loved ones or anyone from spirit who want to talk with you. Unfortunately for us he came here and all he was doing was asking for money left right and center he got us to come along and see him under false pretenses. I would still recommend the meditation cd though as it does work. I know where he got his information from and I know he is not doing it for love but  money. I had a dream about him. I still admit though that the price you pay for the cd is ok for the contact you do receive. Why am I so up and down about this? It is my information he received. He used false advertising to reach people and all he gave when here was an infomercial, we got about two minutes of the meditation and then he told us we had to buy it. People came from all over with hope of speaking to their loved ones and as soon as they did it was all over with him saying if you want more you have to buy it. We paid $90 to see him, some people paid less. We were in a small room where everyone should have paid the same price. When finished he expected people to pay full price for all his cd's and books (he didn't even use a local retailer, some big money making company from Sydney((I'm in Melbourne))), with no discount and then wanted an extra $30 to meet him and get his autograph. These are all signs of a skeptic and not a true believer in the spirit world. Someone with no faith in anything but money.
The meditation however does work and so does karma. I might post the dream in dreams if you would like to here it.
Anyway you make up your own mind and also look for other meditations like it.
Libby

BASSTONYA

how to find out names?

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:00 pm

I was just wondering how I can find out my guides names or how to see them. I have been meditating or realzing and have tried very hard. I had recieved at one time 3 names 2 was guides and 1 was a guardian angel. The lady said that ST.Michael was my guardian angel, I am not sure. It was one of those email things you get when you register on a site. Anyway just wondering if anyone had info. thank you

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:40 pm

LibB wrote:Hi Nicole, James van Praagh has a cd for reaching the spirit world. Yes he is sceptic and yes the cd is expensivly priced but it is worth it if you want to contact loved ones or anyone from spirit who want to talk with you. Unfortunately for us he came here and all he was doing was asking for money left right and center he got us to come along and see him under false pretenses. I would still recommend the meditation cd though as it does work. I know where he got his information from and I know he is not doing it for love but  money. I had a dream about him. I still admit though that the price you pay for the cd is ok for the contact you do receive. Why am I so up and down about this? It is my information he received. He used false advertising to reach people and all he gave when here was an infomercial, we got about two minutes of the meditation and then he told us we had to buy it. People came from all over with hope of speaking to their loved ones and as soon as they did it was all over with him saying if you want more you have to buy it. We paid $90 to see him, some people paid less. We were in a small room where everyone should have paid the same price. When finished he expected people to pay full price for all his cd's and books (he didn't even use a local retailer, some big money making company from Sydney((I'm in Melbourne))), with no discount and then wanted an extra $30 to meet him and get his autograph. These are all signs of a skeptic and not a true believer in the spirit world. Someone with no faith in anything but money.
The meditation however does work and so does karma. I might post the dream in dreams if you would like to here it.
Anyway you make up your own mind and also look for other meditations like it.
Libby
Wow LibB,
I have net been back for a long time in this part..
I'm just seeing this..
Thanks for the infore...
I've been through alot since this posting..
A lot has changed for the better~!!
Thanks again angel friend~!!
:smt020

BASSTONYA

spirit guides

Post by BASSTONYA » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:52 am

I too have been trying to find mine out. I have meditated and still don't know. I would love to know their names or name. I guess I will just have to keep trying..lol.

Sommerstars8o8

Re: spirit guides

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:04 pm

BASSTONYA wrote:I too have been trying to find mine out. I have meditated and still don't know. I would love to know their names or name. I guess I will just have to keep trying..lol.
its going to take a whiled , sometime they dont want to you know  but in other time  they will let you know in a different way just need to keep your  eyes open  .

As for me  my sprite guide her name is Jesebell   she  told me i have 2 more Both of them are males  but she wont give me  there name, she said  i have to be patients with them  they will come around eventually but right now  i just need to focus  what  i got  now  which  am really happy with btw .

BASSTONYA

Thank you

Post by BASSTONYA » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:11 pm

Thank you that makes sense.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”