Orbs

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hidyaphrodite

Post by hidyaphrodite » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:09 pm

I have taken some phenomenal photos in my backyard (especially around my rosemary shrub) but none of it compares to what many of us have seen up close and personal on this property. This place appears to be some sort of portal. I have always felt it to be my healing garden and I spend a lot of time praying and meditating in this spot. The below photo is just a cropped version of the actual image and only one of many I've taken. On that particular photo shoot the entire backyard was literally flooded with orbs, which I believe to be angel energy, and it just so happens the lady next door was starting to experience labor and gave birth 2 days later. She had been very ill and expected to have a hard time of it. In my opinion, these are angels who've come to help bring a new life into this plane. Just prior to getting these most extraordinary photos (and I havetaken many over a period of time) I get this feeling of being "summoned" to take pictures. While taking the series which included this example I could see nothing whatsoever in my screen and just randomly snapped as I had felt "directed" to do. You be the judge. (I have many of my photos posted elsewhere on the internet and if you'd be interested in viewing them please message me and I'll provide you with the link.)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:47 pm

hidyaphrodite wrote:I have taken some phenomenal photos in my backyard (especially around my rosemary shrub) but none of it compares to what many of us have seen up close and personal on this property. This place appears to be some sort of portal. I have always felt it to be my healing garden and I spend a lot of time praying and meditating in this spot. The below photo is just a cropped version of the actual image and only one of many I've taken. On that particular photo shoot the entire backyard was literally flooded with orbs, which I believe to be angel energy, and it just so happens the lady next door was starting to experience labor and gave birth 2 days later. She had been very ill and expected to have a hard time of it. In my opinion, these are angels who've come to help bring a new life into this plane. Just prior to getting these most extraordinary photos (and I havetaken many over a period of time) I get this feeling of being "summoned" to take pictures. While taking the series which included this example I could see nothing whatsoever in my screen and just randomly snapped as I had felt "directed" to do. You be the judge. (I have many of my photos posted elsewhere on the internet and if you'd be interested in viewing them please message me and I'll provide you with the link.)
I love looking into my pic's also.. If I put them in my program close up you can see faces and images of other things at times...
Nice pic you have, love the blue one also so pretty~!!   :smt020

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:58 pm

What exactly is an Orb?

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:04 pm

Samson wrote:What exactly is an Orb?
Samson remember last August we talked about this..
It's a few posts down..

<snip>
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:25 am &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
are considered spirit lights. &nbsp;There was a lot of scattered spirit energies around the first picture. &nbsp;Unchanneled abilities comes to mind? &nbsp;The second they seemed to lead upward in a column. &nbsp;Trying to use and/or learn more?
</snip>
Spiritalk posted this one on the Orbs post..
Someone had a few pic's and showed us last year. :-)

I had a big white one flash near my left eye today..lol
I just smiled and said Hello~!! &nbsp;:smt006
Ñícolé

m00nshadow

ORB'S

Post by m00nshadow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 am

I completely believe in orb's. My wife and I took some picutes of an old apartment just before we moved. We took pictures in the basement, and had them developed the same day. When we got the pictures of the basement back, we had several orb's in the pictures. We enlarged one of the pictures, and we had 2 orb's that had a human face in them. You could clearly make out the hair, eyes, nose, and mouth. It was pretty interesting to see it. I only wish I could remember what we have done with those pictures now.

m00nshadow

ORB'S

Post by m00nshadow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 am

I completely believe in orb's. My wife and I took some picutes of an old apartment just before we moved. We took pictures in the basement, and had them developed the same day. When we got the pictures of the basement back, we had several orb's in the pictures. We enlarged one of the pictures, and we had 2 orb's that had a human face in them. You could clearly make out the hair, eyes, nose, and mouth. It was pretty interesting to see it. I only wish I could remember what we have done with those pictures now.

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:21 am

I tooo live in the Midwest - just posted pics of my farm with .."something" in the picture ........

I have to come back and read this post!

Do you have pics to share?

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”