Am I a messenger?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunbeam

Am I a messenger?

Post by sunbeam » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:58 am

Hi..I am new here. I hope being here am able to find some answers to my experiences or at least let me understand what I am dealing with. This one I want to share. Few years ago I've visited a friend in
UK. We've been friends for a few years now. Since we've met I have been having a few spiritual experiences. I felt he was sent to me for a reason. He'd mention about a beautifull cemetary he
wanted to show me. It's in St. Just Roseland in Cornwall. I was very impress seeing how beautifull this place is being a cementary. A well kept cemetary with a peacefull lake nearby and a 12th
century church that still stands. As I was strolling around the cemtary I could scense I've been here before, a deju vu feeling. Felt like I was in heaven. It seemed so peacefull and tranquill. I notice a small
bridge a few yards from where  I was walking. As I strolled across the bridge I felt like someone was greeting me at the end of  the bridge with open arms as if it was welcoming me home.  I spent
a few hours there  taking everything in ahh. Before we left the cemetary I asked my friend if we could come back the next day. I wanted to return with my camera. Told him I have to come back.
So we did. Before heading back to the cemetary that day my friend insisted I wear a flower in my hair  (a symbol am from Hawaii). I didn't want to wear one but later I gave in and wore one. Anyways
when we got back to the cemetary a woman in her late 30's early 40's stopped me and comment me about the flower I had in my hair. Told her I was from Hawaii and  that  women there wear
flowers in there hair. A coincidence she told me that her dad use to live in Hawaii and has always been his favorite place to live. His body was brought back to Cornwall to be buried.Today was his
two years anniversary of his passing. When she had mentioned that, I had a weird chill crawl up my spine. I quietly gathered up the piece in my mine of the experiences I was having since being in
that cemetary. Later I told her about it. I mention to her I was here the day before and for some reason I had this urge to return here today. I also told her I felt a spirit welcoming me here as I was
walking across the bridge and assume perhaps it could have been her dad.  Wearing the flower in my hair was like her coming up to her dad as she had said Hawaii was his favorite place, and with
me from Hawaii It seems all so strange.  I was born on the island he lived on. We were so stun and speechless for a few seconds. Tears started rolling down both our eyes. It's like her dad's spirit
used me to come and see her that day of his anniversary. I ask her if I could give her a hug and send her dad's love through me. She was so pleased and yet couldn't believe the experience we both
were feeling. Since than this experience has been in my mine ever since.  I have been a a spiritual believer since my younger sister died of cancer years ago. My life has changed for better ever
since she died and and I feel she may have sent my friend to me for a reason. Cause since than I have been having all these unexplainable experiences. Could you please tell me if I was used as a
messenger and why I am getting all these experiences. I'd appreciate if anyone could help me understand..thank you..Much love and aloha*

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:58 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

I can't give you any answer to your question though, hopefully other can :)

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:12 pm

Hello,

Have a nice time in the mystic board!

Well in my point of view, sometimes if you please some spirit with something he likes, he might feel the happy on his eyes, you been from hawaii was something that make him feel happy as if he was alive and find you in a diferent circunstance, and with the flowers on your hard is something you can make to pleasure the others ( thats why somepeople bring flower to the dead bodys, most doesn't know that, so If you dont like flowers, ask them to not put it on your tomb). Since your parent died, you got a sensible sign that everyone that have someone dead have, you started to feel other energies, your body was open to recive it, and something I actually think on that, is that maybe in other lifes you might be really good friends, or maybe you guys are from the same circle of life walking in the same areas. I donno maybe you could be his dad/mon son/daughter/brother in other life, I think you should send such question to the psiquic area on this mysticboard.

:) have a nice stay here I hope you find all the answers you need
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”