Photos of mist-like stuff and an orb.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kaledrina

Photos of mist-like stuff and an orb.

Post by Kaledrina » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:45 am

I was taking pictures of my daughter tonight...she was in a really good mood, so I wanted to take advantage of it. We went outside three separate times to take the pictures. The third time...I had a strange feeling, she kept looking around, pointing to "nothing" and asking "what's that?" and then kinda whining/crying a little. It wasn't until I uploaded the pictures that I saw something~

There was something out there with us, whether these pictures are explainable or not. I just had that all too familiar feeling of "it" being around again.

The photos have ONLY been resized, and not touched in any other way.

http://snipurl.com/15v77
http://snipurl.com/15v78

You can kinda tell in the second one she's not all that happy. Fake smile. ):

Any thoughts, or even just impressions?

creeping_insanity

wow

Post by creeping_insanity » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:12 am

Your daughter does not look very happy at all. she is very cute by the way. I can see what you are talking about. I am not sure what it is but I know that its kind of powerful. I am not sure what you mean by "it", but if thats the feeling you get, you are probably right. But "it" seems to have taken an interest in your daughter, so you may want to play close attenchion to her for a while.

Take Care
Like one that on a lonsome road doth walk in fear and dread, and having once turned round walks on and turns no more his head; because he knows a frightful fiend doth close behind him tread. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Kaledrina

Re: wow

Post by Kaledrina » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:43 am

creeping_insanity wrote:Your daughter does not look very happy at all. she is very cute by the way. I can see what you are talking about. I am not sure what it is but I know that its kind of powerful. I am not sure what you mean by "it", but if thats the feeling you get, you are probably right. But "it" seems to have taken an interest in your daughter, so you may want to play close attenchion to her for a while.

Take Care

There's several presences I can feel in my house and yard area (and other people I've had over have told me multiple times they've felt and even seen things as well), so when I refer to "it"...I'm referring to the more negative of the bunch. I shoulda specified that. D:

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on her more...I've caught her talking to/interacting with "nothing" before...but this is the first time I've caught it on camera with her.

Thank you for your post. <3

maplewoman

Post by maplewoman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:02 am

It looks like a borra ring. A circle of energy . Is the feeling always there, maybe a sacred site where spirits come and go.
Whatever you believe is what is!

Infinitim

My Impression

Post by Infinitim » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:29 am

Hi Kaledrina,
My first impression was that it looks like smoke from a cigarette in the first picture, but then your daughter seems visibly distracted and almost appears to be looking around for something. &nbsp;She seems a bit more calm in the second photo, however, but then the mist appears to have settled into some type of vortex or ring as Maplewoman intuits. &nbsp;Could be that sacred rituals were performed where you live in the past and the energy field is still active. &nbsp;Pisces is associated with mists, fogs, and zephyrs as well as the ability to shapeshift. &nbsp;In Ancient Egyptian Lore, it is said that children were often studied closely in their play rituals as a form of divination, since they have a closer connection to the spirit world. &nbsp;I agree that you should pay close attention to her behaviour and her role play for some time maybe some clues will emerge.

Peace And Blessings

MsBlanch

Post by MsBlanch » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:13 pm

With photo reviews I would ask if smoke was present or nearby and if breath and the temperature might have created a fog/mist.

She is very precious, happy or not - what a cutie.

warriorgenie

Post by warriorgenie » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:24 am

ya, interesting but i had been catch photo like this as well. It just like smog but i can sense their existent. Very weird. Sometimes make me feel no comfortable.

Evie

Post by Evie » Thu May 03, 2007 7:24 pm

Children are naturally intuitive to things we cannot see.

Could I have permission please to forward these photos
to a friend of mine, she has a special knack for looking
into and at what I think is an orb in this photo? &nbsp;

Thanks
Evie

barnjie

Mist-Like manifestation

Post by barnjie » Wed May 30, 2007 1:29 am

It is true that many spirit energies manifest around children. The fact that you sense the entity also suggests its blatant manifestation. It is well recommended to burn incense throughout your house and garden area. A great mix you can make at home is that of dry sage and lavender leaves mixed together and rolled like a large cigar in tissue paper.

With love and light

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed May 30, 2007 4:11 am

Because this thread was bumped today, I just saw it. I also noticed the poster has only made three posts since December... so I hope you come around to follow up on this one day for everyone's input they have given.

One of my hobbies/side businesses is digital photography and digital restoration on old photos and art. For the most part, I can tell when something has been doctored up. So I like to take a good look at any photo someone says has orbs, spirits in them etc... mainly out of curiosity, to see if it's legit, see what kind of feeling I get from the picture.

My immediate reaction upon viewing it gave me chills. I did notice the orb and the mist and in the second picture the ring... as if it were some type of vortex with substance. However, even though it gave me chills, and just thinking about it gives me chills... it actually makes my jaw hurt.. whatever it is is powerful, it is very old (not elderly, but old), but I don't sense or feel it means any harm or is a threat to her. I do agree with most, she does not seem like she is happy... but most likely because she is confused; she seems distracted and she is so darn cute, absolutely adorable. &nbsp;She is aware of whatever it is around her, and she is a very precocious, and articulate little girl - but she doesn't quite understand the concept of it because it is different from you, me and flesh itself. If ever you read this, think like a child and how they speak.. in other words, speak her language. She'll be able to tell you more about it because she is very familiar with it. But you need to handle it delicately, children get frightened easily and can be protective of their friends, especially if they feel it will get them or their friends into trouble. So they need to trust you lest they become tight lipped. This presence won't be around her forever, just for a short time... until she is a little older.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”