My family is haunted???!!!

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peggyd

My family is haunted???!!!

Post by peggyd » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:15 pm

It began in 1990...I was still married, and we both saw a "figure" that scared us sooo bad...this happened several times...we were in the process of moving to a new home and I was pregnant with our secound child...
In October 1990 we moved to our home and it did not go away...ever...strange things started happening...doors opening and closing, automatic garage door opening and closing, smoke alarms going off at all times day and night, (the builder put 2 different sets in to try and correct this) but it continued to happen, our burglar alarm going off at different times day and night, smells, perfume and sometimes foul odors...then nightmares, mainly for me...
after my divorce my children and I moved to a different town, the first night we were there (this was in 1999) my children woke me up by jumping on top of me and screaming hysterically...our kitchen cabinet doors were opening and closing...no they were opening and slamming...this went on for about 3-4 minutes...which felt like forever...then the nightmares began again...for only me...and the foul odors became worse...
I do not tell my friends because I feel like I am crazy...we have a friend visiting from New Jersey right now....I gave him my room to stay in and I am in my sons room...I have never told him of any of this...last night he told me he has been having the worst nightmares since being here and he feels crazy but he swears he has been seeing "visions" of someone standing over the bed....I could not believe my ears...he is so scared he refuses to go back in there...I am happy other people see it too...but I am losing my friends visiting us because they are afraid of our apartment...
I have dreams that come true....sometimes little things, like a visitor at work and the type of car they are driving...other times it is big things, like death....my cats see it too...and my dog....they arch their backs and hiss and growl...all looking in the same direction as where we see it...
latley we smell perfume and something burning....usually in the living room or my bedroom...and my nightmares do not appear to me as dreams, they are real....my oldest son said I am scaring him because I wake him up each night at 3am screaming and crying "no"...but I do not remember it....I only know that I see this "vision" and it exhausts me...almost like it is inside me at night when I am sleeping...and recently it has come with me to the store or in the car....my children see, smell, and feel it also...I know we cannot all be crazy...
Please help me...I am afraid to got to sleep...

FloridaLightWorker

Something is attached. . .

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:50 am

Hi there peggyd,

What surprises me about your experience is that it has been on going for 15 years and you have not sought help to remove it from your family. Or have you? (medium, channeler, minister, priest, seer?)

My first impression from your post is: When you were pregnant with your second child an entity, (ghost, spirit, or walk-in) attached itself to you or that child. It has been living in your enviorment connected to you or a child, all these years even though you moved. It was not connected to the house, because it was new. The land it was on was another possibility. There are alot of family burial plots and native American burial grounds all over the US. that go back centuries.

Do you know how to surround and protect yourself with a 'white light' bubble and have you taught it to your kids? Not specifically, but where do you live? How old are your children now?

Sometimes an entity will attach themselves to a small child/children as they are completely open. The entity can then act out and create things like you cabinet doors opening and slamming shut, pictures rocking on walls, cold spots in rooms, dishes flying out of cabinets and 'negative' or 'dark' energy created, causing fitful nightmares. This is can be through the mind of a child the energy is manifest and the child may not even be aware of it. This is polterguist activity.

The first thing we need to do is teach you how to surround and protect all of you 'in the light', and have you get a native American sage stick to burn to cleanse and clear your house through your own ritual.

Let me know if you are interested, and we will continue from there. . .

Peace! :smt051
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

peggyd

Our attachment...

Post by peggyd » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:51 pm

Thanks for responding...
I have tried to get help with this several times...I was raised Catholic and did speak with a Priest about this back then...no one believed me....the people that believe me are the one who have been at our home when it happens....sometimes it seems to "follow" me, at the store, etc...

I am not a very open person with people in person...I am very private, which is why it is much easier to talk with people on line...this is the first time I have been on line to find people for advice...Most people do not like this subject so I keep to myself about it, except my closest friends.
I chose to do so now because it appears to be getting worse...It did not bother me so much before as it seemed innocent enough...but now my nightmares are so out of control and it is disturbing my children...and our house guests...

We live in Florida....I do not know what was were our home was built...other than swamp land...now we live in another city/county in an apartment complex.

You say attached to my son in some way...then why am I having the nightmares??? I will say this about my son....he has a gift of intuition...very strong...so do I...wew both have dreams, and bam...the next day they are true....we always tell each other of our dreams as soon as we wake up, and by now we are so used to them coming true....sometimes down to the color of the item we dream of...and like I wrote in my posting there are times when the dreams are not pleasant...

I appreciate anything you can help me with...

Thanks....Peggy

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:27 pm

FloridaLightWorker, how do you actually go about doing a sage smudging? I thought about buying a book on the topic a few months ago, but then I didn't have time to.... I've loads of sage in my garden, will that be of any use? Thanks for shedding light on this for me! :) :smt006
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

FloridaLightWorker

Clearing ghosts or entities of the darkness

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:38 am

Peggy,

After talking to a few of my friends, healers and lightworkers and listenening to their suggestions, I am going to give you my story and let you take it from there. . . clearing whatever has become 'a presence' in your life. This worked for me. . . I am posting this in the open forum.

I bought my first house in the late 60's from a real estate woman, who professed to be a devout Catholic. I found out after this ordeal that she was a witch in to 'darkness' and used voodoo dolls she made of people she wanted to 'harm or use'. I became one of her victims, for lack of a better word. She wanted to use me and my 3 young daughters in a witch's coven in Strausberg, PA. I was divorced. (It was my ex-husband the vendetta was with, not me.) I was introduced to a warlock named, Earl, another Leo equal to my power in the 'light' and he was 'darkness'.

I went to a Sunday dinner, with Earl & my children to a 300 year old farmhouse to meet his mother, in PA. I felt I had stepped back into past centuries. . . When we entered the house, I saw his mother on the other side of the house, in the kitchen and my immediate reaction was: 'OH MY GOD! she is an evil WITCH and I have known her before, in another lifetime!' And I took three steps back. I knew I was in deep trouble!

Earls sisters tongue had been cut! (down the middle) and she was mute. I was sure they did that to silence her, forever! The end of the dinner after many questions to me by his mother she said, to Earl 'she (meaning me) will do fine!

Between the 'mind control' techniques and that voodoo doll I could no longer think nor speak to other people (in 2 weeks in retrospect.) I knew what I wanted to say, but the words could not come out. That connection, between head and heart and mouth was broken. I was being moved into that coven, without a 'choice'. Earl had me go to work with him and ride an eighteen wheeler gravel truck during the day and he watched over me at night. I was not let out of his sight.

I could talk to Earl, however. I told him I would move into the farm, (and here the 'Christ light' saved me) if I could go down to my friends house and pick up my 'Christmas decorations'! They were precious family items. With much reluctance, Earl allowed me to go.

I arrived, at my friends house 90 miles away and at his door, he was surprized to see me and the children, and I could not speak. It took me 10 minutes to finally blurt out. . . 'Christmas boxes'! Joe kept asking me, 'What is wrong with you???' I was wearing a buckskin jacket in 90* weather as I was FREEZING on the inside! I could NOT speak and I did NOT want to. This was a friend I had lived with for 7 years.

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs to a bedroom and sat on me on a bed lightly and then next to me to calm me down for about a half an hour and I finally blurted out, 'Get those devils out of here!!' He removed a jewelry box from the room I was pointing to and I started to come around.

Joe took me to my fathers' house, (wise man, we are still friends today!) as my father was very psychic, saw ghosts, and very spiritual! My father told me to call his teacher Estelle and let her handle 'it'. She was a tax collector for a town, Catholic, and a teacher of wisdom and trance medium. I had meet her for a reading with my father, 2 years before.

She told me she was going to go into a trance and would give me exactly what to do. If I had any questions during the trance to ask her 'then' as she would not remember. She asked me where my cross was? (She had told me in the reading 2 years prior, I had not made up my mind yet (age 26) as to what 'side' I wanted to be on. 'LIGHT or DARKNESS') I told her I was wearing a cross. She asked, 'What kind?' I said, 'an Ankh.' I was told that the Egyptian Ankh is the 'devils' symbol turned upside down. It is NOT the cross she wanted me to wear! (Being Catholic)

I took down the exact ritual she went into a trance to read. And did it! and it worked! I will go out into my dried boxes of 'huricane Charley's' wrath and post 'this exorcism' today, as the Catholic Church as withheld this information from thier devotees and TRUTH for the masses for centuries. . . TOO damn long!! This knowledge has been locked. Stand by. . . for details.

:smt059
Linda

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:13 pm

The Trance Ritual: for removal of attachments

Fill your bathtub with comfortable warm water. Take a small handful of Epson Salts. Bless the water in the sign of the cross dropping the salts into the wateras you make the sign. Do this twice. Take a small handful of crushed red pepper. Bless the water in the sign of the cross dropping the red pepper into the water.

Have 2 clean white towels, one to place on the floor where you step out of the tub and the other to dry off with. The towels will be burned when the ritual is compleated. If your hair is long put it on top of your head so it is not touching your face or back.

Get into the tub and submerge yourself in the blessed water up to the neck. Say the Lords Prayer three times. Then say: "I purge my body mind and spirit of ALL impurities.
I am filled with the 'en-Christed Light!' Pull the drain plug, run the water to comfortable temperature and turn on the shower. Stand up and let the water shower over you (you can turn around) for about 2 minutes including your face. Say 2 more times while showering, 'I am filled with the en-Christed Light'.

Step out on to a clean white towel, and dry yourself off. Drop the towels on the floor. You need to burn these towels.

Have a small gold Christian cross ready, for someone to place around your neck, immediately.

Do not be alarmed, if shreiking noises come out of your drain pipes. . . This is what happened to me. My dad ran down the basement to check out the pipes as the noise kept vibrating throughout the house for a few minutes and my dog barked and barked. I was cleared and I felt like a great weight was taken off me! (I was free and had my free will back. My first and last encounter and everything spiritual came to me after that, with teacher after teacher. . .)

I took the towels outside and poured gasoline on them in a brick barbaque fireplace and threw a match from far away. Joe and I watched them burn and two complete devil faces were formed by the towels, horns and all. That was the scariest part. We both saw it.

I found out from my neighbors, where I used to live, that the real estate voodoo doll lady, was rushed to the hospital with a pancreatic attack at the same time as the ritual and she almost died. Her 'dark power' was sent back to her - ten fold!

I was told not to go back there and have friends move my furniture out and put it in the yard and wash it down with a mild solution of vinager and water, before placing it in my fathers house.

Peggy, try this first on you and if the dreams and apparitions continue, do this with each of your children.

I hope this helps you. . .

In the light. . . Linda
:smt051
Linda

FloridaLightWorker

aelis2004 - Sage smudge sticks

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:51 pm

How do you actually go about doing a sage smudging? I've loads of sage in my garden, will that be of any use?
You can make your own sage sticks. I used a de-hydrator to dry herbs, and home made beef jerkey. You can pick/cut the sage and hang it upside down and tie it with a string in the house until it drys. It needs to dry without being in alot of humidity or it will mold. I took off alot of the leaves to use in cooking and mostly use the stalks. Wrap sewing thread around and around it about every 2 inches until it is a firm smudge stick. (Lavender and sage is a good combo too!)

When you light it bring the stick from waist height over your head front to back and then side to side. You can make up your own little ritual with Reiki or whatever spiritual sayings work for you on clearing. (For the highest good!) I usually say: 'God, Angels, and Archangels and Elementals please clear my body mind and spirit of all negativity and fill it with pure white light.' As I am passing it over me on all four sides. I enter each room in the house and say the same thing (or at the time whatever I feel is appropriate at the time.) I also clear the doorways into the house and garage and sunporch. I pass it over my head similar to clearing me, in a north south and east west, in each room.

It only takes about 10 minutes and then I blow out the sage stick and save it for next time. The house feels in such 'good energy' after you do it. I like to clear the energy about every 6 to 8 weeks. The positive energy stays for a long time.

Usually, you can buy a sage stick in a lapidary, health food shop, on line on eBay, or where they sell Bach flower essenses for about $7.00 in the USA.

I hope this helps! :smt051
Linda

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:11 am

Very helpful, thanks! I'll make my own but I'll also check out if they have it at the nature shop I usually go to.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Ishtahota

Post by Ishtahota » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:57 pm

Spirit stuff is not hard once you learn a few things about it all. Most spirits are just people without bodies. The power to move things, make sounds and such comes from you and your family threw your fears. They use fear, because it is our personal power without intent or dirrection. Fear is really an illusion that our ego uses to get us to stay under its control. It is a feeling or base type emotion, without thought. Energy from you for the taking. Only the energy from the living can effect things in this world.
As a person that walks the Native American Path we try to become the hollow bone, so that spirit can send power threw us for healing others. We work on our hatreds, resentments, and our many fears untill spirit can use us as a clear channel to help others have better lives. Only the power of Spirit can heal, but we the living are the channels for this energy. The energy these negitive spirits live on is your personal power or life force that you have to carry you threw till the end of your life. It is OK to get a little pissed. But beyond that you can sour the milk. Do not be afraid, ask your spirit guides to help you do this. Ask for energy of love and light to be sent threw you, that will help this spirit see the truth about itself. Ask for the energy to help heal this wayward spirit. It will heal or it will leave. And when it heals it will leave.
We all have spirit guides, and you can ask your guides to protect you during your dreames. We have spirits that try this stuff with us all of the time and it does not work with us, because we have done alot of our personal work to face our fears. Most negitive spirits are just pissed-off, lost and angry people. When we have been called in to help with demon stuff, this is what we have always found.
No fear dear!!!!
Ishtahota

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”