Some paranormal magic mushroom experiences

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Some paranormal magic mushroom experiences

Post by erik » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:12 pm

Hey man,

i wasn't sure if i could post these but i found a forum for it.

Well, in 1998 i gave away my house to this ex-girlfriend and went to India for 4 months only. Then when i came back i could live in the house of my brother, there was a upper 4th floor, the top floor, not used by him, with a balcony attached to oversee the Pleinweg. In the summer it was very nice on the balcony. So one day in the spring of 1999 ( i went to India again on my birthday, june 15th) i had the idea to try some magic mushrooms, since they were for sale legally in smartshops here in Rotterdam.
So i bought them with a small booklet, a guide of how to use them, what to do etc...and went to my room. I told my brother not to come upstairs, cause i didn't like to be with people when intoxicated. at that time, mariuahuana made me so paranoid in the end, so insecure of myself, i am happy to have stopped all this nonsense.

These were the 5 experiences i got :

....i looked out of my window, the window of the balcony door, and saw a couple walking on the other side of the street, a black man and his girlfriend. I was not looking, i was gazing and felt my eyes penetrating this guy's being, like a madman.
Then he must have sensed that, cause the same moment he looked around, like he was aware of something and suddenly looked straight to the balcony and fixed his eyes there, i quickly looked somewhere else and went back to my seat, which was on the floor. The distance between me and this guy must have been some 30 meters.

...i was looking briefly to the other side of the street (some 25 meters away) and instantaniously could sense if someone was at home in one of the houses (it was a 4 floor high long street, i looked into the windows).
Because of this encounter with the man becoming aware of me gazing from such a distance, so i didn't have the guts to look again in such a way, i might become detected !! But even in this brief moment i saw in one of the houses an ashtray on a table, colour yellow, and i noticed that one person was at home, doing his or her thing.

....there was an apple lying next to me, i brought it with me, so if the trip would be too powerfull, i could eat something, then it would diminish the effects. I became aware of the apple and picked it up. I was pondering and philosophizing over the fact that we eat these kinds of things. I just couldn't understand it anymore, why should we eat such a beautifull piece of art, the colours, this God created sculpture etc...i decided to put it on top of my tv as a decoration, not to be eaten. I was very happy with it and frequently looked at the apple.

.....i was looking through the window of the balcony to the part of the street where there were stopping signs for cars and then people could walk safely, this was for sure 50 meters away. I noticed a girl walking to the other side of the street, but not in a normal way. I saw that something was "carrying" her body, her body was just like a piece of machinery being operated by some subtle, yet more powerfull force. She was walking in a very funny way, slightly bent to the front while walking. I could sense her personality. I was puzzled, it was like i loved her !!!

....i was sitting in front of the tv and had just chanted OM mentally for one hour, nothing special happened. I became aware of a pigion walking on the balcony, because of it's noise it made. I looked at it and immediatly we had eye contact, we understood eachother !!! In this way we kept on looking in eachother's eyes, there was no barrier, we just understood our position, whatever it may have been. I decided at one moment to test it so i started to look angry at it, then the pigion felt uncomfortable and became restless, walked up and down the balcony and looked at me at times, just to see whether i was still looking angry. Then i thought it was enough, this was stupid, how could i make such a creature restless, i had such a fine contact with it. So i looked normal again and then the pigion became also relaxed and we kept on looking in eachother's eyes. This went on untill i got fed up with this gazing and did something else, leaving the pigion alone.

There must have been some more experiences, but they were all in my dreamjournals, 5, which i asked my aunt to take it to Bernkastel and burn it in the fireplace, so she could look if there were also colours coming from this burning. There weren't.

Erik.

maplewoman

Post by maplewoman » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:07 am

Groovy. Mushrooms can open our awareness to even the most simple of miracles. You realize the intrinzic connection between all things and this is true magic . I tried it once by myself down by the creek. I ate half a gold top and chewed it up and spat out the pulp. Within half an hour I was beaming, filled with the most joyous and loving feelings ever. I felt like I was going to explode with joy. Everything was amazing and beautiful I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and wanted to share it with my friends so I took a bunch of mushrooms around to their place and we cooked them up into soup they too became over elated. I then saw how immature and creepy they were and left. I have not done it since because I know that drug induced psychosis is prevelant among mushroom users. I think it is important, when taking drugs like this, that you stay in a very positive and loving environment.
The smallest amount of fear or anger or other negative emotion could send you into a bad trip. I do not recommend drug taking because any of the feelings produced by drugs can also be found without drugs. I have since learnt this.

erik

Mushrooms

Post by erik » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:57 pm

Well,

you are right, i used my magic friends a few weeks later and got into a bad trip, you won't believe, i watched CNN all night to get rid of this.
Then when i went to bed, i couldn't sleep and i decided to chant Hare Krishna, sitting on my pillow.
I had a black bedcover and i was chanting like a nervous madman, gazing at the end of my bed, to this bedcover.
Suddenly the bedcover changed into a black abyss and my chanting began to sound like an mad invocation, like....some thousands of years ago...i don't know...but i felt like a demon or the devil himself would rise from that abyss/bedcover any minute, so i stopped.

Weird, isn't it ?

Never done it since then....

Erik.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:32 pm

I have never tried mushrooms. I tried LSD once and had a really bad trip and got so freaked out. I am the same on marijuana so I tend to stick to a nice glass of wine :) Interesting experiences you had though.

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:17 am

Psilocybin mushrooms?

From the mystical animist perspective of indigenous cultures who used these, each plant has a spirit which differs from other plants, so when you ingest or smoke them, you are coming directly into contact with it; it can be a very helpful ally, although as somebody mentioned, some people can get paranoid on marijuana; marijuana is a very feminine type of energy and will show she is displeased when that happens-fickle; that why it is very important to have respect for these plants and there's usually certain ways of harvesting them and preparing them and other rituals; they aren't party drugs, they are teachers. These allies may also reject you for whatever reason. They are showing you how to 'see'.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”