Paranormal Interests ? Myers Briggs Temp Ind & Enneagram

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Katinukas

Paranormal Interests ? Myers Briggs Temp Ind & Enneagram

Post by Katinukas » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:06 am

Wondering.

We who are into the paranormal/sixth sense etc - where on the Enneagram and MBTI do most of us fall?

Do the best (psychologists use this one) test here ....http://www.advisorteam.com/temperament_ ... p?partid=1

My results have always been INFP. ONe exception. An unusual site, which insists most INFPs are INTP, well there my results are INTP.

Share yours please, and thank you! :smt008

Once you get your results do not skip following up on your Role Variant
Composer Crafter
Performer Promoter
Protector Inspector
Provider Supervisor
Healer Counselor
Champion Teacher
Architect Mastermind
Inventor FieldMarshal

Okay now for the Enneagram
A little Ennegram intro... http://www.lessons4living.com/box_of_personality.htm & if this arouses your curiousity, just do a search. Type in 'Free Enneagram Test'. Many to choose from.

Yep, would really be interesting to find out. We who are into the paranormal - where on the Enneagram and MBTI do most of us fall? Are you not also curious?

Thanks for your time,
:smt073 Katinukas

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:44 am

I am an Idealist with variants Healers (INFP) | Counselors (INFJ) | Champions (ENFP) | Teachers (ENFJ)

Not bad.... I am a poet, a Reiki healer and (I almost forgot it....) a teacher too.... so they've got 2 right (I am an "Overseas Teacher of English" - that means non-native speaker of English) :smt003

This is a good description of a INFP personality (that looks pretty much like me...) ;)
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html

Enneagram Test results:

You are most likely a type 2.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 2w1. (The Helper with a Reformer Wing)
but I could also consider these

Type 2 - 10.7 (The Helper)
Type 9 - 9.7 (The Peacemaker)

Wing 2w1 - 14.9
Wing 2w3 - 14.2 (Helper with Achiever wing)
Wing 9w1 - 13.9 (Peacemaker with a Reformer ing)
Wing 9w8 - 10.9 (Peacemaker with a Challenger wing)

In another test I took I came through as a 9, but I think this one seems to be more accurate

(the test I took was this one http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php )
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Salsalady

meyers-briggs

Post by Salsalady » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:55 pm

I was measured as INTP. I've been told that I have Counselor-Advisor qualities....
I sort of randomly pick up information about people (or messages) when they tell me their stories about parted loved ones. I'm sure we ALL have gifts...Occasionally, I worry about malign spirits "attaching" to me...I've pointed ghosts out of houses. I experienced my departed paternal grandfather as a blue light when I called out his name one night. Have experienced clairaudience, but not often.
Occasionally, this "skill" can get in the way of practical matters, as I'll see a spirit behind someone I'm talking to....
Incidentally, I've read some of the sad stories on other boards, and I've offered up prayers for the people who are having difficulties. This is all I can do!

wedekit

Post by wedekit » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:22 pm

INFJ.
4w5 social variant
(I'm very knowledgeable on personality typology systems. :D It's a nerdy hobby of mine.)

According to Kiersey (who developed the Temperament system very similar to the MBTI), INFJs are supposed to be the most in-tune with psychic phenomena. However, I don't believe I possess much of any kind of psychic ability, except for empathy (which I don't think mine is up to par with the psychic level). Then again I've never tried.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”