THE ASTRAL

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Moon,Stars&Sun

THE ASTRAL

Post by Moon,Stars&Sun » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:26 pm

Can anyone help me in oing to the astral when I sleep?  I dont know how to do that.  Also can anyone tell me how to remember what I seen or did there :smt102

kramont

Re: THE ASTRAL

Post by kramont » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:46 pm

Moon,Stars&Sun wrote:

Can anyone help me in oing to the astral when I sleep?  
No, if you don't have the natural ability then you will have to teach yourself.  Read what you can about other's experiences and follow what the did and teach yourself.
I dont know how to do that.  
Google the subject and you will even find web site that teach this stuff free.
Also can anyone tell me how to remember what I seen or did there :smt102

This is the biggest question of all!  Most people OOBE and most don't remember.  In the courses that teach, much of the training deals with remembering.
I even OOBE and know I was busy all night but don't remember what I did.  Some times after I project I can not remember what I did but I know it was important.  I know it will come to the surface over time and I then will have full memory.
Good luck

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:29 am

Moon,Stars&Sun wrote:

Can anyone help me in oing to the astral when I sleep?  I dont know how to do that.  Also can anyone tell me how to remember what I seen or did there :smt102
most of those websites are probably silly, and won't tell you that Astral travelling can be quite dangerous. But ask yourself seriously, why do you want to astral travel? Intent is key.

karel2121

astral traveling

Post by karel2121 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:26 pm

Try every evening, before you sleep doing a journey in your mind. The journey on a places you know well, for verification your growth.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:42 pm

I wonder if that's why I'm so tired at night........ I have dreams I never remember but have an inkling of..HMMMM.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:01 pm

Brother-Minos wrote:
Moon,Stars&Sun wrote:

most of those websites are probably silly, and won't tell you that Astral travelling can be quite dangerous. But ask yourself seriously, why do you want to astral travel? Intent is key.
agreed.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Moon,Stars&Sun wrote:

lolll!
Allow me to clarify for everybody,The Astral plane is NOT a place where we go to have "fun" (as people frequently misinterpret that word) and come back talk about it like people often do when they go on vacation.

Thanks God, the majority of people don't remember what they do while sleeping.Divine mind veiled that part for some reasons; reasons you will understand once you know them...

I am sure you do know how to go to the Astral plane when sleeping, because you do it all the time lolll! What you don't know. is how to do it consciously :)

Even when that happens, you have to have other qualities before remembering what you've done there :)

Qualities like Selflessness,Perfect control over your senses,Courage,Unconditional Love,Knowledge of the Astral plane and whatever happens there...to say the least.

Most of people who want to get to the Astral plane and remember(consciously that is) haven't even learned how to take control of their senses.

Astral = emotional

It's a plane when your emotions rule quicker than here :) and you see their effects quasi instantly.There is no time for dishonesty because you are seen as you are ; not with the image that people often put forward.

Try to picture people with sensuality,greed, irritability, hypocrisy (and plenty of other emotional defects) remembering what they did there; how disastrously people would live :)

Once you are ready, you will remember and you will be helped to remember...never before; however badly you may try :)
Attachments
DreamQuestpaper.jpg
DreamQuestpaper.jpg (138.4 KiB) Viewed 1920 times

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”