i see a ghost

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brejab

i see a ghost

Post by brejab » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:57 am

I live in the house my Gramother died in and evey once in a while i see glimps of her around it is coforting to know she is still here watching out for me

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:13 am

Hi brejab,
Although I think it can be sweet and comforting that you feel your grandmother's presence around, I can't help but wonder if..you know, she had some unfinished business to take care of? In your family, has there been discussion of your grandmother?

I know that in my family we had this too, but it mostly happened when we least expect it. I think that spirits of our loved ones are letting their presence be known because they fear that we have forgotten them.

Once near my grandfather's death anniversary, I remember all of us being very busy on that day, but my aunt or my mother said that they smelled my grandfather's scent and it just reminded them of him. So in a way, I think it's their way of keeping in touch and reminding us that they're still watching over us =).

Peace.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Just as your life is full, so also our loved ones move on into new things and adventures.  After all, they return to the age of majority when they were at their best - some say around 30.  

They can and do communicate and it is often through some danger or trauma in the family or an individual that would gain from their comfort or support.
God bless, J

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Its comforting to see a deceased loved one. It seems as though they are still there looking out for you, letting you know they care. And sometimes they can forewarn of troubles ahead.

I often speak with my dead older brother, James, have since I was a small child. I always know when James is there cause no matter what's going on, when he is there, I feel a presence of safety and comfort. :)

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”