Outside ORB's

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

m00nshadow

Outside ORB's

Post by m00nshadow » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:32 pm

Hi everybody.

I took these pictures with my digital camera on 4/20/07 at around 5pm in the afternoon. The pics are just of my back yard.

when I reviewed the pictures I noticed the big orb. (1st Picture) Then when I blew it up,(2nd Picture) I noticed a face inside of the orb, which I have circled in red. What do you think?

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:00 pm

Are you a brunette or was the person who took the picture a brunette? Because I looked at this and it's a bubble that's fairly close to the camera; the kind kids blow with that soapy stuff with a ring.   If you look at the top left, you can see the refelction of what's above it, the blue sky and the tree line, a tree behind (It's an evergreen, I'm assuming pine family because it looks like if you chopped it down it would make a nice super tall Christmas tree) and to the left of the person taking the picture. If you look at it and distinguish between its transparency the woods and what's a refelction, you can see a structure at an angle behind the person taking the picture. Do you have kids that could have possibly been blowing bubbles at the time the picture was taken, or maybe neighbours nearby who have kids?

m00nshadow

Post by m00nshadow » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:50 pm

I was completely by myself, and I was not as close to the object as it appears. I was far away from it, but I was using a zoom lense that day.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”