white figure

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

trickyvicky6

white figure

Post by trickyvicky6 » Thu May 24, 2007 11:40 pm

Hi everyone,
I was exploring a derelict castle with my partner and kids one day, and decided to go back armed with a camera. This was my first picture of the castle and wanted to make sure all pictures were good. so i tied up my hair, and positioned my fingers appropriatly so not to block the lense or flash (impossible anyway). My kids and partner were somewhere behind me looking at something else.  There is a few stories of people seeing a lady in white who is supposedly a duchess who died riding a horse. She was apparently wearing the white dress but it is said she also had a matching hood which pointed at the top.  I have seen a similar picture on the net taken at the same place. Can anyone pick up anything about this figure? :smt017
Attachments
img003.jpg
img003.jpg (179.53 KiB) Viewed 2128 times
img003.jpg
Note the surrounding colors. Could be an aura?
img003.jpg (179.53 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
it'snotwhatyoudo...it'showyoudoit

Svanprins

Re:

Post by Svanprins » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:55 pm

I don´t know what are they, but I´d seen some lady in light blue, something like yours. I could hear her word in my head, but she was about 300 meters from me. I heard the words in my mind not in my ears.

happi

i dont think thats a ghost

Post by happi » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:42 pm

i dont think this is anything ghostly. seems like camera fault. if ur camera screen wasnt clear and there could be something on it during the pic u have taken that may cause this white looking thing. i think there was something on ur camrea that made this shape etc.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 pm

From experience with photography, I need to be honest.. it looks like a blob of paper that got stuck on the lense.  I can usually tell when it's a spirit, and I'm not sensing anything.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”