Seance Trumpet

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Thais115

Seance Trumpet

Post by Thais115 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:43 pm

My Grandmother was a minister in the Spiritualist church back in the 1940's -50's. She had 2 seance trumpets in which she was very successful using. I have inheirted the trumpets along with 3 black onyx heads which are aports which appeared from the large trumpet.
Does anyone have any experience with seance trumpets. I have been able to get them to vibrate minimally but that is all to date.
Any suggestions?

Thais :)

tarabrtch84

Seance Trumpet

Post by tarabrtch84 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm not sure how to answer your question, but if you still have them, I would be interested in buying one from you. :)

Celestial

Re: Seance Trumpet

Post by Celestial » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 am

tarabrtch84 wrote:I'm not sure how to answer your question, but if you still have them, I would be interested in buying one from you. :)

Hi Tarabrtch!  I don't know if you noticed or not but the posting you are referring to was posted on Fri Aug 26, 2005! That was many years ago and this individual may not even be participating in these forums any longer. Just FYI, though the thought of purchasing such an instrument used in communication with the Afterlife sounds truly awesome!

Be all you can be at ALL times!
Celestial
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”