Has Anyone ever use an Oujia Board

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

msbejeweled

Post by msbejeweled » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I used to use a board when I was in my teens.  I used it by myself.  I was very careful what I asked it so I didn't have any bad experiences.  I still kept it and when my daughter was a teenager she found it and started using it with a friend. She had some bad experiences that scared her a lot.  She ended up digging a hole in the backyard and burned the board in the hole and buried it.

snowflakemaia

Physic Circle

Post by snowflakemaia » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi

I used the Physic Circle - the one with all the pictures and things on it by myself. My friend loan me hers, she said her aunt got sick just by using it. The first night I used it nothing happen. The second night and for rest of the month I used it. The reason I stopped was because of my Guardian Angel's intervention on the board - he told me to put it away and everytime I used after that the same message I got. I end giving back to my friend and that was the end of it.

Things like these aren't right to use they can make the person using it very sick - if you don't know what your doing.

cheers!!!!!
snowflakemaia

Disneyfreak

Post by Disneyfreak » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 pm

they scare me. I have never touched one.

daizyblackrose

Yes indeed I have.

Post by daizyblackrose » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Once I have, but for me never anything bad came out of it.  

I asked it things I wanted to know of. Like say, who I was in my past life & had I met my husband in another life.

If so, when, where & who he was in connections to me.

It didn't tell me bout my first question, but it did tell me the info for the second one tho.  

It told me that yes I had met him before in Africa & that in that life, I was his mother.

It didn't say what year tho on that one too, but I believe it to be true.

With the way my husband & I react to one another, it's no wonder to me now.  

But yes I do say always be careful when using cause you never know what might be waiting for you when you get on.

Always,
Daizyblackrose.

lynnnora2

My thoughts

Post by lynnnora2 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:51 pm

I cant believe all the negative thoughts on the ouija board. I have and still do use the board regularly along with my mam and sister and have had only good positive results from it. We smudge the room and say prayers before and after and only invite spirit in love and light. We are all practising mediums and find this tool an enjoyable divinatory tool. After all, people say that portals can be opened up to allow negative spirits through but I think if you are a good person and using the board sensibly you can only attract good. Spirit can only go as far as the realm they reside in so how can bad spirit visit someone who is good and works only in the light. Infact, any form of divination ie pendulums, tarot cards, scying mirrors are portals for spirit. We are taught in development that if you use any type of divination tool with a mischevious attitude then you will just attract mischevious spirits.
Lynnnora2

sarahprosser

Post by sarahprosser » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

I used one once ....

Me and my cousin were upstairs, no one else was in the house. The glass never moved but we heard footsteps and the door handle went down, but the door never opened. I haven't done one since but I would do one again. When I have a better understand of them.

spiritalk

Re: My thoughts

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:48 pm

lynnnora2 wrote:I cant believe all the negative thoughts on the ouija board. I have and still do use the board regularly along with my mam and sister and have had only good positive results from it. We smudge the room and say prayers before and after and only invite spirit in love and light. We are all practising mediums and find this tool an enjoyable divinatory tool. After all, people say that portals can be opened up to allow negative spirits through but I think if you are a good person and using the board sensibly you can only attract good. Spirit can only go as far as the realm they reside in so how can bad spirit visit someone who is good and works only in the light. Infact, any form of divination ie pendulums, tarot cards, scying mirrors are portals for spirit. We are taught in development that if you use any type of divination tool with a mischevious attitude then you will just attract mischevious spirits.
Lynnnora2
Its all very wonderful to expect good and get good - that is the natural law.  But if you do not want to be hit by a car, you don't play in traffic.  The point is....why play at the lowest level when so much more is available?

If you are practicing mediums you are asking for trouble.  You are open and available to ALL spirit entities when you play around with the ouija board.

They are portals whether we are good, bad or indifferent.  They have an attachment to the astral which is the lowest, uneducated level of spirit realms.  And those you draw will be pretenders.

Check out your messages....has there been a change since using the board?  Are you getting and addressing more of the negative factors of life than the positive?
God bless, J

macros2010

Post by macros2010 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:44 pm

My mother once told me that in her teens some of the factory girls used to get together and dabble with this type of thing.  Only, they used a up turned drinking glass and cut out letters.

At first they had fun with it always thinking one the group was pushing the glass.  This all changed when the glass spelt out the name "Norman".  It seemed interested in one of the group whom it kept asking and talking about.  It even could tell the group in her absence where she was, what she was doing and predict whether or not she would be at work the next day etc.  When this women got a certain new boyfriend "Norman" expressed his dislike of this man.  This poor fellow became accident prone, starting losing things and had bad dreams.  

The group decided to ask this "Norman" to leave for good and he replied with "no".  This led to the group splitting up leaving one women still fascinated.  She and her best friend tried out the glass in a different location hoping to avoid this "Norman" person.  "Norman" came back and was vile and rude asking why the others had left.  The two women got scared and demanded he leave - he didnt.  They started praying, asking God for help etc.  Nothing worked.  The house they used became prone to things that go bump in the night.  Then for a week or two all went quiet so they decided to have one last go with the glass hoping that "norman" had gone.  He hadn't.  He revealed that he had lied about his name.  They asked for his real name and they got "satan".  One of the two women demanded it to prove it by moving the glass on its own if all this was true.  The glass juddered to the edge of the table and a distorted face appeared in the glass.  The two women got up to flee just as the glass flew into a wall.

One of the women ended up spending time in a mental institution and the other left town.

This is all true as told to me by my mother after we watched a horror movie on the tv which involved the oujia board.
Peace

macros2010

Post by macros2010 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 pm

I recall the smell of orange and vinegar being an indication that a entity was present.

Anyone else noticed this smell when/if using the board?
Peace

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Didn't note any orange or vinegar smell when my grandma used to lead in doing such.  No such harmful effects or experiences happened but my grandma was quite knowledgeable about such arts.  Sad to say my mom told her not to teach any of us such stuff thus she wasn't able to pass the knowledge to any of us.

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:38 pm

I have used the Ouja board with both neutral and negative results, and the difference was my knowledge, intent and method.  When I was in college, I and a group of girls were foolish and careless, and we played with the board as if it was a toy.  Naturally this led to trouble and near hysteria, but it also led eventually to research and questions and growth.  Since then, I have used a board twice, and the results, while not negative, were not at all spectacular or even really very noticeable.  My husband and I shielded ourselves out the wazoo and charged the board with positive energy, and it's possible we made it unusable as nothing really happened.  I have seen some very lovely boards made with positive intent in mind and blessed to prevent harm from being caused by them, and some people do believe they make good divination tools so long as they are used cautiously and wisely.
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
    -Henri-Frederic Amiel

macros2010

Post by macros2010 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Well perhaps not learning such methods is for the best as what my mother taught me was to avoid using such things.

A friend of mine years ago revealed this smell his family noticed when using the board.  They too had problems making visitors leave which resulted in noises, things getting lost etc.

Thanks for reading and replying.

My cousin whilst in her early teens was subject to a visitor after members of her family delved into the board.  This is one of many reminders to me that such things are or should be banned.

Harmony to all reading this.
Peace

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 am

I tried it...nothing happened I was actually quite down about it....

AngelicaWhite

Post by AngelicaWhite » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:52 am

Don't use the board. It is dangerous
Last edited by AngelicaWhite on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mom2ericha60

Post by mom2ericha60 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:54 am

I will never touch one again. I learned at the young age of fourteen that they are not to be played with, they are not toys. My mom and I were playing with it, and she admitted to moving it to say it was my grandfather. I had to get ready for bed and took my hands off of it. I never said a word but thought good bye GRAMPS. It spelled out "good NIGHT not goodbye" and I freaked. I swear to you this is what it said, I was jumping around yelling and my mom had no idea what that meant. She swears she wasn't moving it and in fact only had one very long nail on the planchette when it moved. I can't see she moved it as her nail was very long. So I learned a very good lesson, at a young age and I'm pretty sure it was NOT my grandfather who responded to my thoughts!
Linda

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”