Has Anyone ever use an Oujia Board

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

psychicmom33

Has anyone ever used an Ouija board?

Post by psychicmom33 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Yes, I have & I have had both Good & Bad experiences with it.  Will I ever use one again....NO!  Some of the information which I received was validated, while other time it was down right scary & evil....I will not go into the details surrounding that at this time, however, I will say that they are not toys & should not be taken lightly.

Many Blessings...Light & Love to all :)

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm only human, I am prey to curiosity in trivial things.  There was a time when I was more fascinated by the idea of trying this. I don't presume to know enough to educate anyone about it but, for myself, my attitude is changing.  The last thing I want for myself is to cloud the integrity of whatever insight or connection I am blessed with (however big or small).  At this point in my life, even the very little I know of faith and enlightenment and respect has a greater value to me than a cheap thrill.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 am

The Ouija board (play /ˈwiːdʒə/ WEE-jə) also known as a spirit/fire key board or talking board, is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" and "goodbye" and various symbols and graphics. It is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc.,[1] which markets and distributes the Ouija Board as part of its line of board games.[2] It uses a planchette (small heart-shaped piece of wood) or movable indicator to indicate the spirit's message by spelling it out on the board during a séance. Participants place their fingers on the planchette and it is moved about the board to spell out words. It has become a trademark that is often used generically to refer to any talking board.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 am

Vivek Trivedi wrote:The Ouija board  also known as a spirit/fire key board or talking board, is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" and "goodbye" and various symbols and graphics. It is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc., which markets and distributes the Ouija Board as part of its line of board games. It uses a planchette (small heart-shaped piece of wood) or movable indicator to indicate the spirit's message by spelling it out on the board during a séance. Participants place their fingers on the planchette and it is moved about the board to spell out words. It has become a trademark that is often used generically to refer to any talking board.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”