Has Anyone ever use an Oujia Board

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:09 pm

never!!! you open up a portel that lord knows what goes through it, and if you get something evil its really hard to close the portel once its opened so i wont ever use one!

tarottart

whoselinebabygirl

Post by tarottart » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:46 am

No, no one expects you to use one if its not your thing.  The book was mentioned for people who do use one.  Yes I agree you can open a door  you don't want opened. That was why she wrote the book so that wouldn't happen.  She also mentions that quite a few psychologists are starting to work with them. So I guess they know what they're doing? Apparently they believe that it is a persons subconcious that makes the ouija board work, and thats what they work with. I personally am not so sure of that.

VDingler

Post by VDingler » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:27 pm

I have to admit, I am not a big fan of the board.  I know of at least one person that kind of went crazy after using one by herself.  She tried to kill her kid because the board told her to.  I think it is kind of like going into a really bad neighborhood in a very expensive car, opening all the doors and asking "hey, does anyone want to get in the car with me?".

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:57 am

I will never ever use one,not in this life time......After i went to a school camp and the room of girls i was staying with tried it,hell no.....I think they were immature and a little stupid in thinking it was like playing twister....I ran out just after they started,there was a very dark energy in the room.....Serves them right tho,i think they learnt after that.It all depends on the people using it,one of my brothers friends had a fit and died after using one,over 12yrs ago.....They didnt treat the spirit world with respect and mocked them i think.

Its just like anything...In the wrong hands anything can be negative....For example my mother,aunty and grandma many many moons ago did a rescue circle at a spiritual church type thing......My gran is a very negative person and draws alot of negative things into her life....Anyway,they did a rescue circle and my gran was inhabited by a male spirit,whom wasnt a nice one.......My gran was a very angry,rude,crude male for a while.......It took them a while to free this spirit as he was very happy to stay and use her......But they did rid him to where he came from.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Shari_Lee

Post by Shari_Lee » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:10 am

I have used a Oujia board several times...

When I was a kid (figures right?) I tried the parker bros. version.. it never worked.

I never tried again and thought nothing of it..  Until, I met my Sister... this is a sister I never knew I had... my Mom had put her up for
adoption when I was little. (long story)..  My sister found me, and we have very similiar interests and mannerisms... it was weird how fast
we bonded.  

Well, one night after we met we decided to try to make and use a Oujia board, my sister had done this with success before and I wanted
to try with her, she knew what she was doing.  Also, the fact that we were just getting to know eachother almost made it fool proof as far as
either of us thinking the other person was moving the planchette.  

We had some very pleasant exchanges...  over the weekend we used this board a couple of times, and even brought it to one of my friends
house to use with her.  It was weird, the only time the planchette would move was when my sister and I would touch it... well, at first.
It would move, we were barely even keeping up with it, it was moving so fast at times.  Hard to keep our fingers on...  
My sister told me that she had it work for her before but this was different... worked a lot better and faster this time.

Then later, we used it again at my house, my daughter showed up and sat with us.. the planchette moved pretty much off the board because she
started asking us to ask questions for her... seemed as though it wanted her to ask herself.  She was scared, but tried... at first it was ok, but she
got creeped out and eventually left, she asked at one point who she was talking to... and it said evil.

Later, my husband and I tried it together and oh boy...... Now he's a big skeptic..
It worked and everything was positive for a while and then turned negative...  very negative.  He started to get freaked out a little...
Then we stopped......  because it was saying stuff that was negative about our son... It said that my husband brought a evil entity to us
and that it followed him and our son...  that all of our "bad luck" had been due to this entity being around my husband. It was around him
because of something he did a long time ago that wasn't a good thing. Even gave it'self an name "kiek" or "keik" I don't remember.

Soooooooooo...  needless to say we had to destroy this Oujia board.. It was ripped up, burned and buried.  

Tried to make a long story short...  

That was the only time that a Oujia board worked for me.  

~Shari~

lcatt236

Never again

Post by lcatt236 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:14 am

I used one with some friends once and it was scarey. It is not a toy!
Peace

Mer06854

Board

Post by Mer06854 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:05 am

I think as with an tool of spirit contact it is important to induct protection.  I have heard that you can use the board as long as you ask for only spirts of white light to respond or ake contact.  It is very important to have protection of white light when doing things like this.  It is a protection bubble, if you will, this way nothing negative can harm you.

starmaster

Has Anyone ever use an Oujia Board

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:18 am

I would suggest you stay away from one. many people want to use them with no advanced knowledge of them. They are like Spirit Gates and with out proper knowledge you will open doors that were meant to be left closed. You will open doors to other realms.

skywatcher3

Post by skywatcher3 » Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm

A friend once brought one over. I was a around 12 years old. We tried it. It kept saying "Bye" Glad that was all it did. But I would never have one either. They sound dangerous. Fred

vixenangel

ouija

Post by vixenangel » Wed May 21, 2008 8:51 pm

actually, i have used the board but i could never tell if it is real or the person moving the wand was actually doing it herself.

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Sat May 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Its for real allright...its been in use for a very very long time.My grandma used to use it.But as trickyvicky says most of the messages are meaningless.I am not a big fan of the ouija board.Better not wake the dead.
God with us

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 pm

I have used a Psychic Circle board. It's the same idea with numbers/letters but it also has astrological symbols and colors too. I've had some pretty freaky instances on a couple of occasions. Once my cousin and I were using it and I'm not sure who we contacted but they were claiming to be my cousin's mother (who had committed suicide) and saying "Mommy loves you" and spelling the names of family on my cousin's other side whom I didn't know. Then we asked where she was and she spelled out "Hell" and said it was very hot. I think there really is something connected to these type of boards. It just depends on who is using it and who you channel I suppose.
Smile and be happy. :)

Garrin

Post by Garrin » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 pm

I have used them before but have had bad experieces also, when I was like many other 10-12 years old. My mother bought one at a yard sale once in Florida thinking it was a cutting board, LOL, and yes that is what we used it as. But one day a freind came over and saw it and said we needed to get rid of it, so we threw it away in the trash, it was back in the house in a week, so we tried to burn it and it would not catch fire for any reason, so we through it off the balcony three stories up into a lake behind the apartment building, again it returned, we ended up giving it to a next door neighbor and then it stayed away.
blessed be ...Garrin

Heidi Cummins

Post by Heidi Cummins » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:02 am

Yes, my friend and I were using one in my bedroom not to long ago.  We asked a couple of questions. It answered back.  We asked how many spirits were in the room with us?  It said 9. Then before we asked it another question it went to 8, and counting down and so on.  I don't remember what number it stopped on something like 4  or 5, and all of a sudden my friend said she could feel someone standing behind her, Like they were reaching around her, I felt like an electric weared feeling over my hands and then the white thing that we barely had our finger tips touching just flew out from under our hands and went across the room.  We decided to put it up, it freaked us out.  I would like to try it again.  She has not brought the board back over again, even though I have asked her.

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Yes, i had a very bad experiece with it (curious by nature) didnt really take it seriously, straight after i gave my friend a nose bleed, a few days later i dont know if this was coinicidence but one of my friends cooker broke, my friends nans house had a really bad gas leak and my cooker caught fire, nearly spreading up stairs where my sleeping wes sleeping, after we got her down, the fire stopped. there was a fire outside after, where we did the board. thankfully i've learnt spirtits should be left to rest and should be respected. but everytime of every year the time we did it theres always this weird feeling around me. we had our own way of saying sorry which stopped the things from happening. I wouldnt suggest messing around with them. also one of my other friends (wasnt involved with doing it) said her nan did it and everytime she asks her nan about it she really doesnt want too talk about it and demands she doesnt try it.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”