Has Anyone ever use an Oujia Board

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sommerstars8o8

Has Anyone ever use an Oujia Board

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:40 pm

I wonder if anyone ever use an Oujia Board ???

come and share your thoughts about the Oujia Board ...

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:05 pm

Yep- and I would never use one again.

Evie

Post by Evie » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:12 pm

:smt006  Sommerstars8o8

:smt009 I have yet to hear a positive thing about Ouija board....  :smt018

I do not understand why these are considered toys.  :smt017

P E A C E
Evie

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:20 pm

Evie wrote::smt006  Sommerstars8o8

:smt009 I have yet to hear a positive thing about Ouija board....  :smt018

I do not understand why these are considered toys.  :smt017

P E A C E
Evie
What disturbs me is it targets (marketing) children as an audience... It is in the game board section of every store where you would find games for children like Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, Operation, etc.. . Why is that?

trickyvicky6

Post by trickyvicky6 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:32 am

Hi There
My friends and myself did this every weekend. We certainly did'nt consider it to be a toy. Before we attempted to go near it we conducted research on how to use it and what should be said and done in order to be safe. I did not believe it would work and believed it must work on some collective psychological influence (i know what to look for as i am a Bsc psychology (hons) student in my third year). I was also open to the hoax concept, in that someone in the group maybe forcing it. However what i experienced was quite impressive. The glass could not be forced by anyone because as it was sliding from letter to letter, it simultaniously spun 360 degrees  beneath our fingers. This was regulary observed. I checked for trick apparatus under the table and surrounding area. (even though my best friends were part of the group). We also caught a mans voice on tape saying "I am" when asked if he was still there. But as the sessions went on, the  messages grew  more and more sinister. A Man called Jack :smt096  was a regular visitor and started to laugh at us spelling HA HA HA!. When he was communicating with us it was as if the glass was influenced by a powerful hand, somtimes we could'nt keep our fingers on it because it was going too fast. One night i had asked a lady called Elizabeth how she had passed away. She spelt out SF DP. We thought this was nonsense. As her energy moved away from the glass i felt suddenly sick and feverish. I made a hasty exit out the back door and tried to make it to my house. However i only got to the end of my freinds cul-de-sac when i could'nt go any further because i felt so ill :smt078 . After sitting on the curb for about 10mins  and looking at my front door, i mustered the energy to rush home. As i closed the door behind me I felt fine as if nothing had happend. The following day i took my medical reference book and found that SF, DP could have been an abbrieviation for scarlet fever and Diptheria. It's strange because these disieses produce similar symptoms as to what I had felt the night before. I dont use it anymore because I feel something takes it's time to familiarize it's self with you, like a grooming proccess, so we stopped in time i think, but it definiatly is no hoax it's real and pretty useless as we had no meaningfull messages  and it was very scary at times.
Regards and be carfull, your better off with a medium or similar.
it'snotwhatyoudo...it'showyoudoit

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:11 am

i have agree with you Evie. I've been to a couple places overseas (they don't sell them where i live) and its so worrisme that this tool or 'game' is trivialised and sold like a Monopoly set. I've never personally been a participant of the game but i have been in the vicinity of where the game was played and let me tell you. As much as a person would tell you its a bunch of hocus pocus, the atmosphere after a session is no laughing matter.

Global_Breeze

I had one many, many moons ago....

Post by Global_Breeze » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:22 am

...and I sensed it was no toy or anything to take lightly so I threw it away. I heard Sylvia Brown say on Montel Williams show that people who use this board are opening portals for negative spirits to come in.  She also said that it's nothing to play with and that a person or persons can get harmed seriously if they call up spirits that they don't know. She advises to steer clear of them period. I agree with Sylvia.
God's Got It.

stan-wells

Oujia Board usage

Post by stan-wells » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:47 am

they can be toys or real - your choice.  

It is a tool, like a wand or a crystal.  the person using it is what matters.  

Yes, you can open dark (or angelic) portals or summon spirits that are stuck on this side and the standard banishing and dismissal rituals would best be applied if you are using this for evocation.  This would be no different as though a medium was using a crystal ball for a seance.  Although I don't honestly know of many seances being performed now adays and those that I have been to did not use the "Wiccan" or Solomonistic formats for summoning (and hence, did not use banishing or dismissal rituals).

If you would use them I would suggest that you do so as a toy unless you are willing to learn the proper methodology for banishment,  containment and dismissal.

stan

Global_Breeze

Thank you Stan for your input....

Post by Global_Breeze » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:03 am

You are right, what you say should be taken into consideration, I personally steer clear of these boards because I do not know how to properly utilize their energies. Point well taken, much thanks!!!!!!

Linda Marie.
God's Got It.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:50 pm

I used to use one years ago (most of us did), great fun, as long as you don't get carried away when you get Adolf Hitler signing on.
Are they dangerous - no.
It's like a gun or a knife, it's a tool. It take a human mind to make them dangerous.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:06 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:I used to use one years ago (most of us did), great fun, as long as you don't get carried away when you get Adolf Hitler signing on.
That's hysterical!  Did you really used to call upon Adolf? I'm curious what questions you asked him.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:11 am

What's it like in hell, was he warm enough. Did they sit around camp fires toasting bread and talking about those golden days of conquest, just the usual everyday chit chat you have with a meglomaniac monster.

suresh

Post by suresh » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:10 pm

I feel silly asking, but what do these boards really do? Why are ppl so scared of these boards? Are there any online boards one can try?

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:45 am

suresh wrote:I feel silly asking, but what do these boards really do? Why are ppl so scared of these boards? Are there any online boards one can try?
Hi suresh,

Don't feel silly, there is no such thing as a silly or stupid question. There are online boards, but they are pre-programmed with limited responses. It isn't free-form like the real thing where the planchette (sp?) would point to more detailed answers; the board has limitations because of the programming. I personally wouldn't take any of the online boards seriously since they are programmed to generate probably 15 standard randomized answers - give or take a few.

As for an actual Ouija board... sometimes you bring something here and though it may appear very nice at first, it may not be a very nice spirit. Sometimes people are stuck with whatever they brought into this plane until they figure out a way to get rid of it (God, that sounds so cruel and insensitive the way I worded that).

A few people in this thread mentioned you need to know what you are doing and how to handle it, especially if things start going wrong.  It's excellent advice.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:00 am

Suresh never be ashamed of not knowing something.We sometimes asssume that everyone knows what we know and it can be very daunting to 'hang on I don't understand this'.
I you don't ask you'll never find out.
Ask away anytime and someone will tell you.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”