Experiences. looking for help in understanding what they mean!

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bettie13

Experiences. looking for help in understanding what they mean!

Post by bettie13 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Hi folks I have been having experiences for sometime now of what i regard as sightings . These sightings take place at any time day or night , these people i feel can see me but make no attempt to communicate . Most recent incident occourred a few days ago and involved the appearance of a young girl . The appearances can vary in ages , gender and location . Do you think they are appearing to me for me to communicate to them . I would like to hear your opinion .

I had lived in the Lisburn area for a number of years and have experienced sigthing occasionly of persons unknown to myself . I moved to the south Down area just outside Newcastle two years ago . The sigthing are more frequent and with further investigation these persons are known to local's in the area . On visiting local houses in the area , I have experience sigthing of deceased family members and other persons . The house where i am living at present i have witnessed a number of sighting of persons who have lived in the house a number of years ago . Also while asleep in this house during the night i have felt pressure on me as if someone is lying on me chest . There was a particular house in the area that I had visited on a number of occasions . This house on entering felt uncomfortable , I witnessed a number of sighting which made me leave the house in the middle of the night .
:smt006  :smt006  :smt006

happi

Post by happi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:13 am

well if they really wana communicate with u they wont harm u at all. its true they use many methods to communicate with u. for example like they mite makes the things dispears around ur rooms area etc. they mite try to get ur attention some how. but these things shouldnt take any form that was scare u. if they do that that mean they dont want u in that house i mean they are evil spirits. i do have some methods that will scares all the demons devils ghosts away from u for ever. but now im not sure if u r willing to try these methods. its nothing but some sort of speical prayer u would do. but the scrips are in punjabi language. if u dotn understand it then i can record the stuff and then u can follow it and chant it. if u r intersted then let me know.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”