Dont read these stories if u get freak out or get scared easily.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happi

Dont read these stories if u get freak out or get scared easily.

Post by happi » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:43 pm

hi all these stories im going to talk about happen in some places somewhere in india. as u know india is country where magic and stuff exists. some people are distrubed by something they claim they are being controlled by. anyway here is first story. there is one of my uncle. who was sleeping during the afternoon time around 12-1 oclock. he was sleeping but in his dream he saw someone was pulling and holding his arm and was trying to take him somewhere. and he didnt had controll over him. he was forced to  be controled by that force. but he didnt see anyone beside someone holding his arm. and thats the only thing he could feel. that someone was holding his arm and pulling him. and in his dream he was walking. walking and walking. and less than half mile away there is a cemetary. in indian they dont burry dead people they usually burn there dead bodies. anyway so was he controled by that force and he was standing in the middle of the cemetary. but now when he woke up he found him self there but last thing he remember he was sleeping in his bed. why u think something force to bring him there. but no one could explained.

second story is my own house. even i have heard some stories about my house that someone had done a sucide in the house by hanging himself. and there is one person who did sucide by burning herself. but this one didnt happen in the house. beside it happen behind my house in differnt people house. but in indian some houses are connected roof to roof with each others. so u can easily go to each other house from roof to roof. anyway during the night u can hear the sounds of someone walking on the roof. even if we cheked many times to go see upstairs on the roof but everything we checked there was no one there. u will hear these walking sounds almost everyday during the night. some member of my family seen some ghosts stuff on the roof. at that time we used to have some rooms on the roof as well. les call a second floor. yeh during that time one of my aunt was upstair fixing her hair when someone pulled her hair. and the ghost wont let her hair go. she was screeming etc. and finally ghost let it go. but since that day she decide not to go sleep upstair. and i remember i used to sleep upstairs but never seen or heard anything there. one more story in the same house. onces my cuz came to visit us and she was sleeping and i tink it was midnight and wile she was sleeping. someone kicked her bed and she woke up she claim to see a face of someone looking and stairing at her. but she couldnt move or say anything. next day she told us about what happen. she said that it was only a face without body and face was not a human face at all. she couldnt explain how exactly it looked like beside she said that it wasnt nothing like human face. anyway we called priest and he came he told us that it was deftinally some kind of ghost. but even he couldnt explain much. i forgot what he said. no one could explain these. and one of my neibor boy under some evil controll. he would screem etc and many ppls try to hold him also but he would act like animals. but most of the time i have seen him he is always fine. so i find my area very haunted during to what ever is happening. but the thing is i never seen anything so far. i lived there for about 14 years. never felt or seen anything. somone did put some black magic on me. i dont know what it suppose to do. but it didnt had any strong effect on me.

anyway thnx your time. more stories on the way if i could remember any.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:02 am

Hello,

Every interesting........And also scarey lol.My family once had a beach house and things would happen there.Everyone else saw and heard things,freaky things.Im glad i didnt see anything tho,as i was scared enough from what others told me....No one died in that house or anything like that,first it was an older lady spirit then a little girl who spent many years with us trying to play i guess lol,maybe she was loney!!!!

But that story with ur uncle sleeping and then woke in the grave yard is pretty weird,i wonder why that went about?!!!!!

Tamara :o)

happi

Post by happi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:44 pm

i guess some unmarried ghost wanted to marry my uncle lol. thats why she took him to the graveyard.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:26 am

Well thats fair enough then lol.....

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”