haunted dolls

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

haunted dolls

Post by taraprincess » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:05 pm

hello everyone, i have been interested in haunted dolls, im into the paranormal, does anybody own one? or have had an experience with one would love to hear your stories thank u hugs

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:03 am

Hi taraprincess, long time I know I'm really sorry. I'll send you a pm to explain.

Yes to your question. My Grandmother had a voodoo doll. When I was little, I would feel sorry for it having a huge safety pin stuck into it. Once I went to take it out and my Grandmother stopped me saying it wasn't allowed. Anyway when she passed over to Heaven I was given a box of with some of her things including the voodoo doll. I stupidly(maybe not) took the safety pin out, saying it had to be done anyway and that I would prefer it was me not someone else. The demon spirit inside took over my body and that is part of the reason (not all of it) I have gone through so much negative stuff in the last 12 years. I am ok now and getting better all the time to become my sacred self again.
I must admit I never believed that voodoo dolls are as dangerous as they are. seeing them on movies and tv shows. My recommendation is to never touch them and if you happen to have one, respect what has been done and why it has been done. Don't ever remove anything from it. Just put it away somewhere.

Now about dolls, it is usually through the eyes that can make a doll haunted. If the eyes look real. You can always give it the same cleansing you would a human. I have never had a haunted doll. Only seen them in movies. LOL

Good luck with your search I will be interestingly watching this thread.

Libby :smt006  :)  :)  :)  :smt006

happi

Post by happi » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:26 am

get barbi doll

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:46 am

Very interesting,i must say.....I havent come across anything like that just a haunted clown painting!!!!

Tamara  :smt003
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:13 pm

hi everyone very interesting, soul flower u a had haunted clown painting? it must been some kind of experience. there could be all kinds of haunted things, houses , dolls, statues, paintings, necklaces, and many more things could be haunted, hi happi i had alot of barbies but never were haunted, usually the baby dolls are, then again u never know there could be a barbie that is haunted, hi libby how are u? hope everything is well with u, yeah i agree about voodoo dolls that they are dangerous  and to respect what has been done to it, and im so glad u are ok,and everything is well again and i understand u have been busy so pm me whenever u get the chance sweetie, much love and hugs

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:36 am

Heya  :smt006

Well the painting was in a house that my aunty had.It was there when she moved in and she left it there when she sold the house.Alot of freaky things went on,more so when the painting was taken down.Alot of people thought it was evil but i think not,i guess he/she was sad and lonely.My mother has an african tribal mask and that moves around the house on its own and we have been told that sometimes you can hear the tribal dance at night.You can tell its very old and has alot of history,there is alot more activity at my mums house since getting that mask.I think that its pretty cool.

Cheers Tamara :o)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:46 pm

tamara what a cool experience that must have been, how interesting, i guess your aunt doesnt have the painting anymore? and the african tribal mask is cool also is there a reason you mom keeps it? is it to ward off evil? is it a good spirit or bad? hugs

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:30 pm

It was pretty cool with the painting but that was a few years ago and when that all happened i was sooo scared lol.But now knowing a bit more i  would probably want to find out alot more about the spirit .....No my aunty doesnt have it anymore,she left it hanging on the wall when she sold the house.Thats where it was happy and i guess that was its home.Good luck to the people who live there now,i hope they didnt take it down.

My mum doesnt really have a reason for keeping the african tribal mask,she just fell in love with it.It was odd because the shop that had it didnt sell anything like the mask,it was a hobby store,a one off sortof thing.....I am told the mask was used for burials but im not sure.....I dont think its a bad spirit as nothing bad or no negative things have happened.He (meaning the mask) doesnt move around alot anymore,i think he is happy at my mothers.But we have been told not to let people play around with it,as some people do lol,i guess out of respect.

Tamara *huggles*

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:15 pm

tamara i would be interested in the tribal mask too if i saw it in a store, because im into different unusual things, well im glad its happy with your mom, and u are right its best to leave it alone and not let people play with it. and i hope the painting is happy with the new owners.
lots of love and hugs

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:16 pm

Yeah i make sure people dont play around with the mask  :)

Same here,i also hope the spirit/painting is happy,we can only hope!!!!

Thanks,Tamara *hugz*

Aiyu

Post by Aiyu » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:24 am

My turn I guess :smt003

This happened when I was around 8 or 9. I was playing with one of my barbies around dusk, dressing it up in some wedding attire if I'm not mistaken. I'd tied up a white chiffon thingy around its head like a headband and then had to go bathe afterwards.

While bathing, I happened to glance at the window and was shocked to see a large reflection of the barbie's head with that exact chiffon thingy tied around. Needless to say I was rooted to the spot for a full half an hour I think lol...

Once I came out later, looking at the barbie I had a feeling that it wasn't in the same position as I'd left it before.

After that I sort of became wary of my barbies (had several of them). When I was 10 I had them chucked in a corner of the room, and coming near that spot always gave me a cold feeling. Even if I didn't go near there, they gave the room an "unclean" feeling.

Then again, it could just be paranoia and hallucination on my part :smt003

Opera Lover

Haunted Dolls

Post by Opera Lover » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Hello, I have more then 20 haunted dolls. My dolls some of them have died before their time and need help. Then I have a couple of dolls that have mean spirts in them. Every night befor I go to bed I tell the dolls that they are safe and love. The mean spirt dolls I ask them if I can help them and ease their pain.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:15 am

Wow,more than 20 haunted dolls.... That is pretty cool.....I get freaked out easily,i dont think id be able to sleep with all of them "watching" me....

Tamara :o)

Opera Lover

Hello,Tamara

Post by Opera Lover » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Tamara, the dolls talk to each other at night and my granddaughter heard them. The dolls know that I would never hurt them and are very happy being in my bedroom.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:35 pm

My brother had a "Possesed" stuffed animal.  It was a stuffed electronic Pikachu.  When turned on in had a sensor that when near it it would say "Pika, Pika, Pikachu"  One night we were eating dinner and the animal was in the living room on the floor by itself and it started to go off.  We shut it off and it still went on.  Finally we took out the batteries, but that didn't stop this little guy from lighting up his cheeks and saying his phrase.  My brother (Who was around 8 or so and a huge pokemon fan) got scared and threw it away.
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”