Anyone been on a ghost tour????

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Anyone been on a ghost tour????

Post by soul_flower » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:52 pm

Hello  :smt006

Was just wondering if anyone here has ever been on a ghost tour.You know,when they take you around a haunted area etc and they tell you about the history,you get to take pics and all that stuff.

Just wanted to know how it was for others,was it a good experience or bad,How did you find it?

Thanks Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

sakhin

Post by sakhin » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:04 am

My mother does ghost tours for a living, down in St.Augustine, FL., I've seen many ghost tours. They can be either great, or really boring, 90% of it depends on your guide. Most are entertaining though. You should go on one.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:07 am

I went on a ghost tour in Edinburgh down to the Vaults (they are very famous and been featured in Most haunted live)

It was ok tour, can't say i was scared altho there was a few screamers in the group who seemed to scream at their own shadow and that got annoying.

I felt alot of it was hype as most of the places I stood in had very little energy and appeared quite flat.  I only saw one thing in the roof of the vault and that was black shapes dislodging them selves and moving.  It was fun and was a good evening all in all but i was disapointed a little.

I did another ghost tour which was a walking one round Edinburgh which was really good, it took you in and around all the little closes and told you the grisly history.  The guide was great and you really got a flavour of Edinburgh in times gone by.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

ldykas99

ghost tours

Post by ldykas99 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:13 pm

Hi I live in MA and went to the Lizzie Borden house in Fall River.  You can actually spend the night in the house where supposedly the ghosts of her parents roam.  It was ok.  I think because I am from the area I kind of expected more.  It is something that anyone who is interested in ghost hunting should check it out.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:40 pm

Hey all  :smt003

Thanks for your replys....The ghost tour i want to go on i hear that it is very good.Its in the city,so that area has alot of history.I need to get over my fear of this sort of subject,dont know if this is a good idea lol,but i am interested in the subject.I want to see what all the hype is about and i think getting to know a little about the history and people who once lived there would be great.

I think once i move back home and my mum can watch my son for a night i will head to melbourne for a night and do it......I hope there wont be any screamers in the group,those type of people freak me out more than the reason we are there.But i guess you always have a few in the bunch.

Thanks.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Kate55

Post by Kate55 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:03 pm

I have done a couple of ghost tours in Edinburgh, Mary King's Close and the vaults. They were very interesting historically but not particularly scarey. Some good atmosphere in the vaults. I think it would be better without the guide who although very nice was trying to spice it up a bit for the tourists and could be annoying at times. I would like to do the tour at The Covenanters Prison which is meant to be the scariest tour in Edinburgh.

BB
Kate

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”