things happening around my house

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

things happening around my house

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:25 pm

I turn the tv off it comes right back on... my kids said this was happening to different things around the house ..WHATEVER i said ... ha ya coming from me ...hmmm
today i turned the upstairs tv off ..and it came back on ..this repeated 3 times ..then i turned off and said ok mr indian stop it ..and it stoped ..
i say mr indian cuz my daughter swears we have indians walking around out here ... we hve found buckets of indian arrow heads and such ... very close to the river region ...

downstairs tv has done it too...
radios ..we hear them playing in the barn and when we walk in to turn them off they are not on... my daughter even said she heard a party in our barn the other night (nothing of such things happen who wants to party with 400 chickens ..not me :smt011

now this morning i was up early..............and i seen a figure walk around on the edge of the field ... like someone looking for something ... yea i turned on lights looking .nothing ..then sat back down ..i droped my tea on me ..old man standing in my window...

can anyone tell me ..is it something in this area.. within the 3 mile range there has been at least 3 deaths that i know of (one the little boy, and 2 men in a car accident int he field next to my house)

Why Desi feels them? Why I have to be the one to see them ? or is there more to come? how do they and why do they connect here ?

We recently started to re dig a pond out .. the land had moved into the pond making it hard to even tell there was one ..its dug back out now ..
and of course many trees were taken down...

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:19 pm

Is there any way you can find out if you are on an old indian burial site. It sounds like they lived there once their burial site could be there and the place your farm either intentional or unintentional built on top of it. See if you can research the house history and that may help some.

Deborah

house history

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:15 am

Our house was built in 1990 ... there is a cemetary from the previous farm ... but its very old ... this area was full of indians at one time ... the great piasa bird is the legend of the area I live ..along with lovers leap and the clif of the Indian children who died ..all these are areas near me

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:34 am

Wait are you near Rock City in Georgia. I LOVED that place.

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:27 am

Deborah,

I have been also blessed with being able to see spirits. Sometimes I have no clue of why I see them and other times there is usually a message or reason. It would make sense that the site you are living in could be a resting spot for many Indians. And now since they know you can see them they are trying to connect. If that makes any sense?

Although it is your choice whether you want to see them or not...what tends to happen when you are a small child your mind is open and are capable of seeing many spirits. Hence imaginary friends, etc. What tends to happen for most kids they get programmed by their parents, not to be able to "see" again. For instance kids that are afraid of the dark because they think they see things....well what if this was true...what if they did see things and we "as adults" kept programming them and telling them that "it was only their imagination or you didn't see anything." They will start believing this and once they grow and become an adult their programmed not to see these type of things anymore.

Anyway I am sure they mean no harm and that they are trying to figure out what happenned to them....if you want them to move on...just keep telling them to go into the light and they will.

Sophe

Deborah

moon / yesterday???

Post by Deborah » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:42 pm

yesterday again the tv was turned back on ... and last night in the middle of the night cartoons were on ... i got up and thought my son had left it on... my daughter asked me if i heard children outside last night ...

I do not know if the moon has any connections to this but the moon looked strange last night like the clouds were eating it to say ...

I also turned a cd off yesterday and it started on a song ... "The Old Rugged Cross" .. this was one of my grannies favorite songs and i Had it played at her visitations.

I do not know how to connect with them ..to talk to themwhat do i do ..to help? anyone have any answers ..

and No Im In Illinois ... near the Mississippi river .. Look up Piasa Bird and you will see my region or even Marquette State Park

Thanks a Bunch
Debo

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:45 pm

Oh okay. Your welcome what are friend for.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:32 am

I would suggest you get some Native American incense or something similar, burn it in your house, asking the spirits to rest and go in the light. That should hopefully ease the problem.... Do let me know if you try and if this works...
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Deborah

native americn incents?

Post by Deborah » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:28 pm

native american incent ..such as ??

There are many types on the market ..event kind with native american faces printed on them ..what makes on a native american incent?

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:13 pm

cedar, juniper, sage, white sage, pinon, yerba santa, copal, lavander and roses... I had to check this out and found some fragrances on some shop sites - at least these are fragrances they present as "Native American"...
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:37 pm

And dont forget to "pine" away for pine either. Although you may want to becareful you may start hearing christmas music.

Deborah

pondering my thoughts

Post by Deborah » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:43 pm

I had to think what does she mean by pine? hmmm so as I think on this ..she is refering to Native Americans as using pine ... did they noo

hmm why would one think this ..because they were in the woods ..hmm
if u look in your history the WOOD the Native American would of used would of been strong wood ... strong woods that would hold up for hunting and for building cooking units and for building tee pe poles ...

lets see pine ..everyone knows is a cheap WEAK wood! If you want furniture and you can not afford the expensive kind but can find a replica cheaper ..guarantee its PINE .. Pine is a temporary fix ... and the seedlings from the cones are bird food!

sent of pine ... ok am stoping cuz i feel very frustrated! and im letting something sooo little get to me ...

Deborah

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”