weird happening during Reiki treatment

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vlinder

weird happening during Reiki treatment

Post by Vlinder » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:28 pm

My sister told me recently of this happening: She was giving her hubby Reiki and during the treatment saw a ball of silver light bouncing in the air and coming toward her, then disappeared. She said she actually ducked when it came close to her. Has anyone any ideas as to what this could have been? (Maybe this should be in the Reiki forum?).

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:57 pm

Thats a lovely tale, tell your sister not to worry, she is just sending out chi balls, I would assume that perhaps she might be channelling reiki into an area that was finding it hard to cope, did her husband have a lot of tingling and heat? Sometimes the full 15 minutes is far too much for one area, ask her to use her intuition and feel when the time is right to move one next time, or the excess energy balls up and exits as it only can :)

..one acorn can a forest make!

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:58 pm

Thanks Forest of Mysteries for your comments and advice on this, I'll pass them on to my sister. (Sorry for the late response, only just read this) xx

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”